Game Discussions The No Man's Sky Thread

Sorry people, didn't see that, I normally go straight into the Elite: Dangerous backers forum. If one of the moderators wanted to move the thread, a big thanks.

:)

It's all cool, the mods will move it and let you off cause your new here. Just remember though, get em mince pies for Xmas else they'll start deleting your posts from time to time! :eek: :p

oh wow that,s impressive.
but strangely unwell-known.
I mean this interview is 6 month old , and their site says nothing about it.
something smells here.
its like the company had been bought up or something.

but guys.. this is a off topic discussion.
very interesting but off topic.

Wow, that does look impressive! :) I'm so happy that this Indie Boom is allowing so many people to create such amazing things, especially space sims! I've seen tons of games that traditional publishers would never let see the light of day, granted, not all of them have been good by they've all at least been interesting or unique in trying new things.

I mean this interview is 6 month old , and their site says nothing about it.
but guys.. this is a off topic discussion.
very interesting but off topic.

?? everything I've seen so far indicate 7 Dec 13.

I am hoping that the mods will move this thread to the other games so we can continue the discussions there, vice re-starting a new thread.

No Man's Sky - a procedural sci-fi exploration game...

Just noticed that this: http://indiestatik.com/2013/12/07/mans-sky/ is a thing that's being developed. An indie game called "No Man's Sky", and that it is "a persistent multiplayer galaxy that you can explore at your own will, on land, sea, air and space. If you see the stars, those are real stars. They have their own planets around them, and you can go there."

So, knowing what Elite Dangerous does - err, isn't this *extremely* similar?

Just noticed that this: http://indiestatik.com/2013/12/07/mans-sky/ is a thing that's being developed. An indie game called "No Man's Sky", and that it is "a persistent multiplayer galaxy that you can explore at your own will, on land, sea, air and space. If you see the stars, those are real stars. They have their own planets around them, and you can go there."

So, knowing what Elite Dangerous does - err, isn't this *extremely* similar?

Hmmm video was removed by the user :(

Looks really nice! :)

Love the comments on the internet about the game though:

"If only someone could combine this seamless game world with the graphical fidelity and experience of Star Citizen! That would be the perfect game!!"

Oh, just you wait...that game is coming...it just seems like most people haven't realized it yet. ;)

"If only someone could combine this seamless game world with the graphical fidelity and experience of Star Citizen! That would be the perfect game!!"

Oh, just you wait...that game is coming...it just seems like most people haven't realized it yet. ;)

Haha they are describing Elite Dangerous right there! This No Mans Sky + High Fidelity = Elite Dangerous!

Yeah, I can't wait for the gaming community explosion at the "shock" release of the "stealth title" Elite: Dangerous next year....:rolleyes:

?? everything I've seen so far indicate 7 Dec 13.

I am hoping that the mods will move this thread to the other games so we can continue the discussions there, vice re-starting a new thread.

oh yes sorry your right.
we read the date differently to me it reads 7 juli.
my mistake.

Top Bottom