Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.06 - incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
- Fix monotonic timer crash:rolleyes:

So what is it?
Monotonic timers are counters that always increment from an unspecified time in the past and aren't affected by changes to the system time. So, they just keep increasing from an arbitrary time and are not affected by changes to other timing functions such as system and real-world times. You changing your system clock on your PC does affect the monotonic timer.

Thanks for the update information.
On the matter of rank promotion missions now being fixed to allow promotions, what happens about the missions that were taken and completed in the last few days which didn't rank up correctly?
Will those commanders get their promotions applied with this update or do we have to do the mission again?

Monotonic timers are counters that always increment from an unspecified time in the past and aren't affected by changes to the system time. So, they just keep increasing from an arbitrary time and are not affected by changes to other timing functions such as system and real-world times. You changing your system clock on your PC does affect the monotonic timer.

So what is it? (Sorry Red Dwarf):D

- Prevent crash if we lose network connection while dying
[]
I find this rather disturbing and I don't why.:eek:
May be because of the Cylons in Battlestar Galactica [2004].:)

Trying to upgrade first time -> got error " incorrect manifest checksum"
trying to upgrade second time -> "failed to validate data.ovx" again... (happens to me in the last 3 patches...)
trying to upgrade 3rd time -> got error " incorrect manifest checksum"

Last edited:
can someone explain this what this means?^^

I think it basically means they've made the galaxy map less cluttered. The "stalk base" will be the "blue dots" people are moaning about. I'm taking alpha to mean alpha blending as in transparency (so, smaller/paler blue dots basically).

Last edited:
They fixed the star map! Time to get exploring again! :)

But I don´t see any fix for lack of missions to get closed star system permits I think?

Hi all,

Powerplay update 1.3.06 is coming shortly, the servers will go down at 10.30 BST and will be down for up to 30 minutes.

Client change log:

- Reduced the stalk base alpha, and the radius from the cursor upto which they are drawn.

Thanks!

Who cares what it means. Doncha just love techie gobbledygook?

Thought for the day: Techies should never write their own documentation without someone watching who can speak English (substitute other language here)

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom