News ANNOUNCING ELITE DANGEROUS: HORIZONS

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Are you saying it is a priviledge to be promised the greatest thing ever, pay 50€ for it and then realize all you got a 'a nice framework' and placeholder gameplay, get to play that for six months, and then smile and bend over when it turns out those coming later on, who aren't burnt on the lackluster gameplay yet, get to pay a lot less overall for the base game + expansion?
Where is you dignity ?

Obviously FD can do without my money for now, else they'd be trying a bit harder to get it via sensible pricing. If the base game is any indication anyway, it will be years before Horizon has enough meaningful content to justify the price.

If you've played it for six months, that "placeholder gameplay" can't have been so bad, can it?;)

O.M.F Gosh. SOOOO EXCITED. Excited like a Velociraptor with an RPG on a great white shark excited, that kind of excited.

Nowhere+in+the+bible+does+it+literally+say+quot+jesus+was+_beb5df3f8eedaac2fdb0cf4a93951d91.jpg

Last edited:

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Are you saying it is a priviledge to be promised the greatest thing ever, pay 50€ for it and then realize all you got a 'a nice framework' and placeholder gameplay, get to play that for six months, and then smile and bend over when it turns out those coming later on, who aren't burnt on the lackluster gameplay yet, get to pay a lot less overall for the base game + expansion?
Where is you dignity ?

Obviously FD can do without my money for now, else they'd be trying a bit harder to get it via sensible pricing. If the base game is any indication anyway, it will be years before Horizon has enough meaningful content to justify the price.

My dignity is right here thanks and it's doing fine, I also didn't use the word privilege, it will also be a year old once Horizons is released. I paid to back a game I thought I would enjoy. It turns out that I actually love it more than I ever thought possible, I have spent about 80% of my time playing since Gamma flying around in the void just exploring the richness that our galaxy has to offer. It's funny how people talk about placeholder, or lackluster gameplay as though they speak for everyone. Just because you are not satisfied by what you are playing does not mean that others feel the same. It's also amusing how people take the time to moan about how bad everything is, but very rarely seem to have any answers or ideas for what would constitute exciting and thrilling gameplay for the, of course not forgetting the fact that it's not just them that needs to be please, but everyone else who plays the game too.

Fantastic news. Want to join the crowd to Thank you guys. Amazing job you are doing with this game.
I don t know if you are aware guys, but this game is making history for real! The scale of this project is mind blowing, and i can see that a lot of people in general take this things for granted without understanding what this game really imply. And i know what i am talking about been a senior game developer myself.
Congrats to all the FD´s team, you are heroes!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom