UAs, Barnacles & More Thread 5 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Testing out a theory - nebulae are where you can find a high concentration of young stars in the process of formation. It's not common to find small planets in orbit around these stars, but i'm going to find a system with a Tauri star and landable planet and give it a once over...

Linking Nebulae + mist + trailer all together, take me to tinking about the footage immediately before the T9 crashed and the suspected Barnicle on the video: I'm talking about the surface installation shown at 0:53. if the planet is the same, than it is the only one with a surface port in the Pleiades nebulae: MAIA B1D.
Have someone already searched there?

Testing out a theory - nebulae are where you can find a high concentration of young stars in the process of formation. It's not common to find small planets in orbit around these stars, but i'm going to find a system with a Tauri star and landable planet and give it a once over...

And of course Pleiades are relatively young stars (about 100 mil years old). But why it is "quite logical" to find alien life in nebulae? Thinking because life has best chances to be generated by growing celestial bodies... "primordial soup"... *rattle rattle*

Linking Nebulae + mist + trailer all together, take me to tinking about the footage immediately before the T9 crashed and the suspected Barnicle on the video: I'm talking about the surface installation shown at 0:53. if the planet is the same, than it is the only one with a surface port in the Pleiades nebulae: MAIA B1D.

Yeah, that needs to be grid-searched.

I been there a little bit. The settlment is visible with eye but nothing on the contact list. Looks normal to me for the rest. Been also inside few creaters and no mist/fog/bernacles

Is there a running theme through all nebulae? star type for example.

Depends if it's a supernova remnant, or a stellar nursery like the Pleiades. Stellar nurseries, as the name implies, are where new stars are formed. So usually young, large stars.

Last edited:
I was poking around the Helix nebula as soon as I got started with Horizons, hoping to find barnacles. Although none of the surrounding systems actually intersect with the 'cloud'. I wonder if there were any actually there to be found now.

Got some nice pictures though.

I think you'll notice one if you're nearby.

And to those asking why nebulae - it's quite logical if you think about it :)

Michael

The systems in most nebulae are far too young for any complex organism to have evolved.
How do/did the barnicles get there? The only other commonality in most nebulae is black holes (black holes/wormholes?) or the barnicles have been seeded by some other alien entity.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom