General / Off-Topic The Odd Thread

One of these lives has a future...

Yeah, Red Cobra with a Red Hat...
Even if you put a Red Fez on it, it would be hard to make out what was supposed to be happening.

You talk as though anything in this thread is supposed to be happening... obviously, you are mistaken (Miiister Anderson... ;- )

asmith.jpg

Last edited:

Aww. How sweet. <3

Welcome aboard Commander. [yesnod]

I feel I should be wearing a red hat. Not sure how I'd get that on the ol' Cobra.

I've got a fez on my As(p).

Yeah, Red Cobra with a Red Hat...
Even if you put a Red Fez on it, it would be hard to make out what was supposed to be happening.

[video=youtube;MWWtrW0oI1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWWtrW0oI1E[/video]

So, this is the (mad) red hatters' den then?

Where's your hat Mr.?

You talk as though anything in this thread is supposed to be happening... obviously, you are mistaken (Miiister Anderson... ;- )

You guys crack me up! :D

<imagine old guy in loose jeans bent under sink here>

The Odd thread is 'even'...

The Odd Thread is 'even'... even that is odd %^]

[wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky]
bH6ZH0T.png

[wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky][wacko][wacky]

Last edited:
Top Bottom