Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous - PC and Xbox One update incoming

I keep getting a message that says; "The person who bought this needs to sign in with their profile or buy a copy from the Microsoft store". I'm signed in to my profile already. I bought this in the GPP program on the first day if that helps.

- Change the default number of items per page in Exploration selling from 20 to 50 following from server-side optimisations.

I'll be heading back in with over 2000 scans soon. This may be a little fix, but it's a big one for me!

Guys learn to use the power of the Support pages :) https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/faq.php?id=283
I would prefer FD to fix the launcher so it will first delete any .part .progress or any other temp files before starting with the upgrade to avoid the issue in the first place and not force people to look in the support page,forums or open tickets which also causes FD more work..
and btw the fix for this was added on 18/4 so they had time to fix this until today's patch.
just saying...

Last edited:
Quick question, do we get any paint jobs we already own on PC? I bought on xbox GPP in June. Then bought it on PC in October, with paint jobs and Horizons beta. One of which being the black friday bonus. My Xbox and PC accounts are same Cmdr name and linked to same frontier account. Many thanks for any info.

PC Patch Notes

- Server change to allow scenario spawning to fall back to stations as centre-bodies when the system has a population with no planets. Allows such systems to have conflict zones and for players to influence that war.

Will systems that were removed from Powerplay because they had no planetary bodies now be restored to Powerplay?

Relevant link:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=177702

EDIT:

Opened a new thread to address this topic - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=244748&p=3806369#post3806369

Last edited:
That was either the quickest turning on/off of the servers, or the reset didn't happen. I got kicked and I was then immediately able to log straight back into the game. :S

Last edited:
That was either the quickest turning on/off of the servers, or the reset didn't happen. I got kicked and I was then immediately able to log straight back into the game. :S

I was about to tell you try again...but holy crap you are right...that took all of a second.

Wait, Viper Mk IV paintjob icon fix listed under PC? Am I missing something? Are there Viper Mk IV paints available for sale somewhere?

Viper MK IV paints have been pushed since the last update (check your game folders) but haven't been made available for sale yet. The same thing happened with the Anaconda paints. I suspect they'll be released for 2.1.

And apparently there was a bug with one of them, which they fixed, even though we don't have access yet.

Last edited:
Grammar Natzi incoming. The first Fix on the list says "Don't crash" So it do not crash?

One of my biggest pet peeves. Sorry lol

Last edited:
I'm very dissapointed about this update...
Where are the new languages fpr XB1?
Now we have to wait for months again until we get a new update...

Grammar Natzi incoming. The first Fix on the list says "Don't crash" So it do not crash?

One of my biggest pet peeves. Sorry lol

"Don't crash if an invalid preset is selected in bindings"

So ..

"Do not crash if an invalid preset is selected in bindings"

Is that wrong? (genuinely interested, I quite like grammar).

"Don't crash if an invalid preset is selected in bindings"

So ..

"Do not crash if an invalid preset is selected in bindings"

Is that wrong? (genuinely interested, I quite like grammar).

It does not crash if, or, It will not crash if. Not, "it do not crash if"

Last edited:
Crossing my fingers,
I really hope a fix for Sap Core Legion's home system was part of this.
Can't wait to try out a new paint job as well.

Top Bottom