Patch Notes Update Beta - 1.6 and The Engineers (2.1) incoming

Have you scrolled down the games list?

Don't be ridiculous. Do you really think I wouldn't have checked tha....

Oh. Just take a look at this red light, won't you?

tumblr_no0k3jsMKM1qfr6udo1_500.gif

​Thanks!!!!

Making sure things clean up, after a power dies...

Maybe when one of them decides to drop out of the race, Stephen Colbert should be brought in to do his hunger (-y for power) games thing... :9

Don't be ridiculous. Do you really think I wouldn't have checked tha....

Oh. Just take a look at this red light, won't you?

http://45.media.tumblr.com/afb21f385ac10de29eb3397258940fb7/tumblr_no0k3jsMKM1qfr6udo1_500.gif

​Thanks!!!!

Well I feel stupid because I still don't see it myself. Downloaded the launcher as well, and don't see any option or upgrade option, Beta, or anything. All of them say play. Single Player, Elite Dangerous 32 bit, 64 bit, and Horizons. I feel as though I may have pulled a moment... [???]

Well I feel stupid because I still don't see it myself. Downloaded the launcher as well, and don't see any option or upgrade option, Beta, or anything. All of them say play. Single Player, Elite Dangerous 32 bit, 64 bit, and Horizons. I feel as though I may have pulled a moment... [???]

Restart the launcher .. and scroll down the games .. can you see arena and combat training?

In there somewhere?

Last edited:
Well my 'First look' video didn't go as planned, going to wait for tomorrow to record them .. are the crashes happening for everyone ?

It's the little things... [up]:D

- Added collapsing sections to options screen
- Community goal markers added to galaxy map
- New layout for options screen
- System addresses hovered by pad/keyboard & mouse are now linked so that mouse movement won't hide the info popup after having used pad/keyboard to select a system
- Fix system map not remembering which tab you were on
- Potential fix for the ring appearing sometimes in the system map
- Improved system map load time
- Holding the vertical thrust input while launching from a landing pad will now work properly (you no longer have to release the input and re-apply it)
- Tweak the limits on headlook angles to make what you can see appear more natural (you can no longer see where your neck ought to be, for instance)
- If a mission requires you to go to a body, then display the mission marker for that body in the system map
- Smooth some issues with supercruise transition
- Add fog to station interior
- Stations will no longer let you dock if the controlling faction dislikes you

Maybe post a screenshot? You might have an older version of the launcher too.

Hello,

i'm trying out beta 2.1 and found a bug. in german language most text are not included. but the bigger problem is, that you get shon completly other locations for the engineers. after switching to english i got the right locations

also the show rewards are completly diffrent

Last edited:
Top Bottom