Discussion Checkout Collector-Drone: blueprint crafting and material collection assistant

Incredibly minor error. Cadmium shows up twice on Grade 4 Overcharged powerplant.

Once again, very nice tool. If you post a donate button I'll definitely click on it.

PS: Works like charm on the iPad... maybe you could add an icon and fullscreen appearance like "coriolis.io" ?

Not sure what you mean by fullscreen appearance, because I don't own an iPad. Could you elaborate on that, maybe with a screenshot? That would be incredibly helpful.

Using firefox when windowed, the drop down menus work but the add buttons do not. When I to full screen it seems to resolve this issue. Otherwise great work!

Do drop down menus work for you now without going into fullscreen?

Incredibly minor error. Cadmium shows up twice on Grade 4 Overcharged powerplant.

I've updated the data base, there shouldn't be any more duplicates.

Not sure what you mean by fullscreen appearance, because I don't own an iPad. Could you elaborate on that, maybe with a screenshot? That would be incredibly helpful.
If you set a Bookmark to "coriolis.io" on the Homescreen of an iOS Device, it behaves like an app if you start it from there.

YSOZakb.jpg

sHPZ06x.jpg

Here are some useful links:

http://blog.initlabs.com/post/81716286465/how-to-display-websites-in-fullscreen-mode-in-ios7

https://gigaom.com/2011/06/22/how-to-create-ios-device-home-screen-icons-for-web-sites/

Last edited:
Seriously, FDev really need to create some kind of API like EvE for this kind of stuff, so all you do is put in your key and bam get accurate queries for things, inventory, ships, money, etc.

Maybe they should pair make around the same time they create station storage. DEFINITELY!

I'm not sure if it should look like this - I don't have any Yttrium but it showls in the materials list - am I doing something wrong ?

Screenshot_20160704-090554.png

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it should look like this - I don't have any Yttrium but it showls in the materials list - am I doing something wrong?

My apologies, that's caused by a recent change where I removed individual material tracking. You probably were tracking Yttrium by itself, and now the button to remove it is gone. Again, I apologise! :x

I'll look into a fix for "stuck" materials this evening (CEST). I'm afraid the only other option would be to clear your local browser storage, but then your inventory would be cleared as well! If it's not bothering you too much, I'd suggest you wait for my fix [blah]

This is nice!

It'd be nice to add a summary description of what the modifications do as well, wither as part of the blueprint summary, or perhaps on a mouseover. Maybe even some kind of ranges for the effects? It'd also be useful to tag which blueprints come from which engineers so we know who to get in with...

I know this is all info available elsewhere, but having it in one place would be sweet.

Last edited:
Awesome work dude

Is it possible to add a manual save option?
Also a simple list of the materials for all selected mods would be nice so i can look at the list as a whole and then decide what to throw out in my materials storage

Cheers
Mall

I've just added a way to fix these 'stuck' materials that won't affect the material inventory: remove all pinned blueprints and do a browser reload. It'll check for any materials left over and unpin them. Aside from adding the 'remove'-button back, that's the simplest way to clear those stuck materials I could come up with.

Hope that helps.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

This is nice!

It'd be nice to add a summary description of what the modifications do as well, wither as part of the blueprint summary, or perhaps on a mouseover. Maybe even some kind of ranges for the effects? It'd also be useful to tag which blueprints come from which engineers so we know who to get in with...

I know this is all info available elsewhere, but having it in one place would be sweet.

Glad you like it! Showing the engineers that craft a blueprint is something I'll add, just not sure when. A blueprint summary sound useful, but that'll take a good while to make it work well for small mobile devices.

Last edited:
Awesome work dude

Is it possible to add a manual save option?
Also a simple list of the materials for all selected mods would be nice so i can look at the list as a whole and then decide what to throw out in my materials storage

Cheers
Mall

Thank you! I can see how a manual import and export would be useful, so you could transfer state across devices and browser. Will look into that.

Last edited:

wolverine2710

Tutorial & Guide Writer
@OP. Very nice tool. Rep +1.

When checking EDCodex this evening I found your tool. I totally missed it in the Engineers forum section. Very much appreciated for adding it to EDC.

The Dangerous Discussion and Engineers forum have the tendency that get threads gets snowed under really fast when a thread does not receive many replies. Reason I missed your tool. Though in the beginning you get more exposure for your tool. You might consider moving this thread to the Player Tools & API Development subforum, its an ideal place for it imho. Just use the report button for it, I've had quite a few of my threads moved, most of the time happened in a few minutes ;-). Keep up the good work.

Note: If only we had an official API which would provide info about mats etc in a CMDR's ship which could then be read by tools like yours, no more manual inputting of data..........

Last edited:
Loading this up on Chrome I see (0) blueprints and (0) materials. Loading it on my Nexus 5 Chrome browser I see everything available?

Loading this up on Chrome I see (0) blueprints and (0) materials. Loading it on my Nexus 5 Chrome browser I see everything available?

Sorry, didn't see your post until now. Do you still have that problem? Could you try a forced refresh (ctrl+shift-r) a two or three times?

If it still persists, could you open the Chrome inspector by pressing F12 and switching to "Console" and reload the page and make a screenshot of that? And then one more time by switching to "Network" again making a screenshot?

I'm terribly sorry I have to ask that of you, but there isn't any other way for me to see what might be broken. :(

Using the drop down menu on the part where you select the module to mod doesn't scroll on mobile. I've tried it in chrome and firefox and neither work. You can't scroll past multi cannons.

Top notch stuff otherwise. I'll have to alt tab to use it for now.

Edit: Turns out I won't be using it. Not because anything wrong with app, just re-installed Elite after rage quitting. Spent two days trying to get some modding done. Rage quitting again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom