ED Graphical Improvement with Reshade Injector 2.0.3.f by Moiker.

@Moiker:
Impressive work, I gonna give it a try.
However I have another question: Have you found anything about that lateral indicator in system cruise? I would like to change it's default color as well as the docking hud but they're either hardcoded or well hidden somewhere. The graphicsconfiguration.xml doesn't contain them and since you've been working on effects I hope you might found something.

Regards:
~B

Last edited:
Hi,
I'd like to try this, but I cant find Folder "Elite Dangerous\Products\elite-dangerous-64" no matter how much I search.
btw Got win 10 installed, please help.

Hi,
I'd like to try this, but I cant find Folder "Elite Dangerous\Products\elite-dangerous-64" no matter how much I search.
btw Got win 10 installed, please help.

Not sure about Win10 but in Win7 you have to open the hidden folders under, Organize > Folder&Search Options > View then check "Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives" and uncheck "Hide Protected Operating System Files" click on Apply then OK and you will find the "Elite Dangerous\Products\elite-dangerous-64" under Users in your C drive.

Thanks for the tip.
I've found "C:\Users\My Folder name\AppData\Local\Frontier_Developments\Products\elite-dangerous-64" and copied the files into it, but ED just wont start.
Now I'm getting worried that some Folder or files might be missing.

Then dont use it. Moiker offers his time and energy for those who want to, free of charge. Either use it and say 'thank you', modify it and say 'thank you', pay him to care about your preference or just leave it alone already.

I don't use it.

But i feel to have the right to express my point of view.

Last edited:
I tried this, liked it a lot- but: There's a weird patch, usually where the heading indicator is, that goes just mental on the bloom

Look:
[IMGUR]XdxHh[/IMGUR]

In case the spoiler img link doesn't work: http//imgur.com/gallery/XdxHh

Also, sometimes- but not always- it just blurs everything evenly.

I'd really like to continue using this, but I just can't when it's so unreliable.

I don't use it.

But i feel to have the right to express my point of view.
On most modding websites its against the rules to just go up to some modder and tell them there work sucks if you dont plan on using it.

Belive me I have wanted to tell that to every modder who makes unlore friendly or anime mods for the elder scrolls , wanting to tell them how much of an insult it is to the creators of the lore , but I dont...
Mostly because its against the rules , but also because its just nasty and pointless

Thanks for the tip.
I've found "C:\Users\My Folder name\AppData\Local\Frontier_Developments\Products\elite-dangerous-64" and copied the files into it, but ED just wont start.
Now I'm getting worried that some Folder or files might be missing.

Hello
If you are using win 32-bit will not work, the game may crash, because the dxgi.dll file available is for 64 bits system.

Bellow the link for dxgi.dll to 32 bit system:
dxgi.dll

Just replace this file.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thanks @Moiker but my system is 64 bit.
The confusing thing is your path = Elite Dangerous\Products\elite-dangerous-64
and my path = Frontier_Developments\Products\elite-dangerous-64.
I think thats whats going wrong. canb anyone give a explicit path from C:\ where ist working please.

Thanks @Moiker but my system is 64 bit.
The confusing thing is your path = Elite Dangerous\Products\elite-dangerous-64
and my path = Frontier_Developments\Products\elite-dangerous-64.
I think thats whats going wrong. canb anyone give a explicit path from C:\ where ist working please.

Just a tip, try to find the folder (elite-dangerous-64) that contains EliteDangerous64.exe, and drop the files there, see the figure below, that way you can try to find the right place, maybe helps:

f1.png

Last edited:
Thanks Moiker, re-invigorated my Elite experience, it looks much more vibrant! Only spent 10 minutes playing to check it out but looking forward to spending some proper time admiring the changes later tonight. Cheers :)

@Moiker:
Impressive work, I gonna give it a try.
However I have another question: Have you found anything about that lateral indicator in system cruise? I would like to change it's default color as well as the docking hud but they're either hardcoded or well hidden somewhere. The graphicsconfiguration.xml doesn't contain them and since you've been working on effects I hope you might found something.

Regards:
~B

@ Schmidt
Hello,

I'm trying to find some way to change the Supercruise HUD, but I think it's not possible right now.
I let You know if I find something.

Suggestion: Have "BEFORE" (Stock) and "AFTER" (Your mod) pics side by side in the original post.
(another comment suggested a video)

Top Bottom