Patch Notes Update Beta 2.2 - Update 4

The graphical glitch has still not been fixed.

This really puts me off playing, and if this is still broken in the main game, I won't be playing. It's a game breaker. If this is broken, what else is broken? I can't trust the game to play properly. I also can't trust Frontier now. In the bug report thread for this bug, they said it'd be fixed in Beta 3, it wasn't. Then they said it'd be fixed in Beta 4, and it isn't. I have no trust left now that this will get fixed. I'll believe it when I see it.

I can't stand posts like this....

What glitch are you talking about?!

CMDR grnbrg.

Or not. What is a fix for your playstyle causes issues for mine. :)

And mine. Another vote for "please DON'T center the hyperspace exit with the arriving star" here. In fact I'd go further and say "please don't even align hyperspace exit with next jump target, leave exit trajectory random as in pre-2.2" ... but I know I'm in a minority on this one so I'll let it go.

Question

The RU-version of the game, access to the engineer need to provide 25 units. Hafnium-178.
Question:

Are you sure can do that 99% of the players?​

znMk4OI.jpg

The RU-version of the game, access to the engineer need to provide 25 units. Hafnium-178.
Question: Are you sure can do that 99% of the players?

I just checked the E: D wiki about this element... wow, indeed!

First thought: time to wing up!
Second thought: Maybe, new sources for Hafnium will open up in the future. Dangerous sources, but not as lethal as those convoys. Alien sources...

Funny thing is, I can't stand posts like yours. "I don't know what the problem is, but I'll criticise you anyway" If you genuinely can't see what is wrong with the screenshot I posted, please stop playing Elite Dangerous (just kidding, please keep playing, but do try to see what is wrong with my screenshot posted above).

I'll be honest, it took me a LONG time to see the thing with your pips. It must be specific to that ship, since I've not seen it in any of the ships I've tested yet. Have you filed a bug report?

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/8lxqsqbskqsxuly/Screenshot_0015.jpg?dl=0

This really puts me off playing, and if this is still broken in the main game, I won't be playing. It's a game breaker. If this is broken, what else is broken? I can't trust the game to play properly. I also can't trust Frontier now. In the bug report thread for this bug, they said it'd be fixed in Beta 3, it wasn't. Then they said it'd be fixed in Beta 4, and it isn't. I have no trust left now that this will get fixed. I'll believe it when I see it.
Not a glitch, working as intended. :)

I just checked the E: D wiki about this element... wow, indeed!

First thought: time to wing up!
Second thought: Maybe, new sources for Hafnium will open up in the future. Dangerous sources, but not as lethal as those convoys. Alien sources...
may be..may be..

I had to open the T9 on hafnium, and believe me - it was VERY.. very difficult.
___

but still
I would like to hear the answer from the developer!

Makes two of us.........really wish Frontier could improve the update process so the validations errors etc stopped. Basically can never participate in a beta test without contacting support every time a patch comes out.

This does not appear to be a typical problem, never had it. You might consider if there is something wrong on your computer (just one possible option). Mainboard, cabling, RAM, harddrive, power supply issues all may cause intermittent corrupt reads or writes. Been there, got the T-Shirt.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Bah.... , heat meta again, it seems they do not understand when something stinks.

Ahem, the opposite? I believe they got the message and are now testing a major change to address it. The TL,DR version: heat weapons now only get you to a maximum of 95%, no matter how many are used against you.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/8lxqsqbskqsxuly/Screenshot_0015.jpg?dl=0

Did you perhaps forget your irony tags on this post? But I agree, the green arrow really should not be there! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom