News Frontier’s Festive Fun and Charity Livestreams!

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
So my question to FDev - Is the rest coming soon when we finish a CG to bring Ed coffee to wake him up again (why is that not already thing?) - or is this lost into the ether. In which case that's a pretty major section gone for the 2nd year running :(

When I was on with Ed at 6 he said that they were recording the end themselves so it could be uploaded separately. The odd thing is that yesterday they had the last 2 hours uploaded, I know because I watched it to see if I won any prizes (I didn't). When that was uploaded the timestamp said it was 11 hours 55 minutes, even though it only showed 2 hours.

My guess is that they uploaded the version they had recorded but, because it had the same name, when youtube had processed and uploaded the second part it overwrote the upload they had already made.

I'm sure they still have a copy and I'm sure it will get uploaded. I know it's a bit frustrating it's not there now, but I think we can cut them some slack for at least today. Frontier are now, for the most part, on their Christmas break and I think we can allow Zac at least 1 day off before having to try and sort through all the admin work.

On a side note, at least we have something, there's nothing on the Planet Coaster youtube accounts.

Last edited:
I went to check YouTube but it looks like the stream is incomplete-- part of it is cut off, including the raffle which I wanted to watch. Will you be fixing/uploading the rest?

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I went to check YouTube but it looks like the stream is incomplete-- part of it is cut off, including the raffle which I wanted to watch. Will you be fixing/uploading the rest?

Read the post I made before you posted.

Is this issue worth raising a ticket over? We may have raffle winners here who are unaware they have won something.

Does it really matter? The raffle prizes aren't going anywhere, they have all the details of the winners and they will be (if they haven't already) contacting the winners directly.

I can tell you that no-one here won the PS4 as it was won by someone on the PC forum.

Yeah, no email here either, checked spam already.

Edit: Nevermind, checked spam again, and there it was.

Last edited:
Im sure FD will catch up with those like us who haven't recieved their codes yet. It would be interesting to see how many didn't get them.

This criteria needs to be met

"I’m sending out this email because you donated to Just Giving page for our 2016 charity livestream above the value of 6£/€7/$7.5 and as such, you have received a free SpecialEffect Sidewinder paint job and SpecialEffect Decal. "

Last edited:
Top Bottom