News Colonia Expansion Initiative - Phase One Complete

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The fat lady didn't sing yet, or it is my hearing? ;)
but,
I am not done yet, load me up once more boys, my ride is itching for another shot at this;
don't say it, I already know I am space mad, but am enjoying it.... I think I could be..... [wacko]
(as I lick the frost off my canopy, again)

AND Congratulations to all that made the run even once! Well done all!

the game is far from over, we have already dispatched 340 T for the new CG and will be loading more cmdrs as they arrive at Bluford

Cmdr Milek from TWH did 5760T (8 trips with unshielded cutter - I'm still shocked :) )

dayyym! i thought 4 trips out there was nuts - 8 is total space crazy!

Last edited:
Counted the submissions of just two pilots together and double checked everything (migration sign up and market sell logs).

882+512 = 1394.

And there were at least two more commander contributing.

The list up there is wrong, at least for the next closest ten who narrowly missed out.

I still don't expect to be among the top 20, but I do expect to see higher values for the top 20.

the game is far from over, we have already dispatched 340 T for the new CG and will be loading more cmdrs as they arrive at Bluford

thanks for the offer I will be hanging around looking for guides,

I didn't have enough credits for the Type 7 kitted out, but I had just enough for a ASP EX and four rebuys,
I am nearly rigged for deep space,
I need 70 more guides, then dump my limpet controller and get a spare tank and blast off for the hoard... (oops wrong game ;) )
no for Mobius's new digs :D

I will be in and out of the game off and on, and in Mobius, looking for guides if any one can help.

Ready Eagle

Incredible... no way I could stand even doing a single trip there, let alone multiple ones. Even the 5k LY trip required for one of the RNGneers strained my patience to the limit and that was in a range-optimized ship without cargo.

so, did ANYONE do any of this in Open?

Sure.

I've only had to go into private for loading and getting loaded twice because the respective ship getting loaded was frequently getting crashed to desktop upon guide collection.

edit: also had my paper thin Anaconda destroyed once :c

fortunately not outside of Bluford though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I flew it all in open - no issues with humans players... just those damned inconsiderate NPCS. Got to the opening of Jaques, lined myself up nicely for a screenshot, only to get ploughed into by a Beluga, and dragged into the station on its back wing. Luckily I had already requested to dock. Escaped and landed with something like 20% of my hull left! >.>

Also, on a side note. Is there any time scale on when the new factions and bases will be added? Because, as i'm sure many other people too are, I am eager to get back to the bubble and try to get Hyperdicted! But I also want to see my supported factions new base. But the distance is like?!? what do I do!?

Also, on a side note. Is there any time scale on when the new factions and bases will be added? Because, as i'm sure many other people too are, I am eager to get back to the bubble and try to get Hyperdicted! But I also want to see my supported factions new base. But the distance is like?!? what do I do!?

Get Steam account, logging through it can even remember your login separate from FD account.

Also makes stuff like loading a big ship with several 10 tonnes of Travel Guides more easy as a solo player, if you have 2 computers that can run ED.

Main account can at some point donate it enough to certain ships by dropping cargo for sale, but until that it can pretty quick make few million with exploration and few dirty activities (if reputation of a alt account is not one of your worries).

Well I'm back, my earlier post on the day of the results was on my phone and I lose 100 diplomacy points when I do that because my replies are short and terse.

So a proper reply:

Congratulations to the 10 winners! I'm proud of the Prismatic Imperium's push with Aurora Colony earning us a strong 2nd place going into the second round. We'll be keeping up the pressure as we go into Round 2 and hope that our own push for a colony ends this month (the first month was a slog!)

As always, best of luck to everyone.

Goose4291

Banned
Here are the next closest ten who narrowly missed out. Their contributions (and all group contributions) will roll over to this month's CG.

Zac, I'm a little bemused by the numbers here. SDC's entry had at least 1,200 tonnes delivered, but they're not on here. How come?

Zac, I'm a little bemused by the numbers here. SDC's entry had at least 1,200 tonnes delivered, but they're not on here. How come?

Are you sure about your numbers? one of your members said you guys had delivered 3 ships equaling around 900t a couple of days ago, that wouldn't get you into top 20
Try raising it with support if you think your numbers should be higher
Our numbers seem accurate, FD have 200t more then we counted but likely we missed logging a ship during count

Are you sure about your numbers? one of your members said you guys had delivered 3 ships equaling around 900t a couple of days ago, that wouldn't get you into top 20
Try raising it with support if you think your numbers should be higher
Our numbers seem accurate, FD have 200t more then we counted but likely we missed logging a ship during count

2 of those were brim filled cutters - so it was indeed far above 1000.

The Rock Research Ring has also delivered far over 1000:

Counted the submissions of just two pilots together and double checked everything (migration sign up and market sell logs).

882+512 = 1394.

And there were at least two more commander contributing.

The list up there is wrong, at least for the next closest ten who narrowly missed out.

I still don't expect to be among the top 20, but I do expect to see higher values for the top 20.

There are more groups that don't have their values match this list.

edit: and I already pmed Zac about it ...

Last edited:

Goose4291

Banned
Because nobody wants SDC out in Colonia.

Doesn't matter what people want. They're a player faction, so should be treated as equal to the others.

Are you sure about your numbers? one of your members said you guys had delivered 3 ships equaling around 900t a couple of days ago, that wouldn't get you into top 20. Try raising it with support if you think your numbers should be higher Our numbers seem accurate, FD have 200t more then we counted but likely we missed logging a ship during count

I'm going on what I got from a few of their members in passing conversation (I'm not actually one of their members). They had 3 actual members deliver 900t and a few of the Achenar Immortals (including a cutter) backed them up with a couple of runs too, which would put them over the lowest entry on the list. :)

Hi Zac & Hi @ all,

is it already announced / decided which faction will get which system of the list?
Under which rules will the systems be divided out among the factions?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom