Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous 2.2.03 - Update incoming.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I understand the feeling Commander ;)

And these ...

- Added a new mission type for investigating the ancient ruins
- Fixed the gamplay layout for Habitat_Layout_Civilian_001 so that it contains the correct assets
- Fix for some service station missing attachments

Can we still stack massacre missions for Conflict zones? I agree with the skimmer nerf but CZ's take a lot of work (when solo, in a wing not so much work.) and should be rewarded as such.

Player Journal! What's that?

EDIT : This is going to be one of those obvious things I have never noticed before!

No worries, it was recently added. The player journal is a text file that logs all sorts of in-game activities. The intention behind it is to allow other software to parse it and display all sorts of stats and whatnot about your activities.

sweet could someone please for the love of all that is holy tell me what passenger seating allocation outside of mission board is?. I'm assuming it means you can assign passengers without the mission board at a station the same way you would by commodities. Only they would be passengers and be demanding. Anyway please enlighten me.

Hopefully it fixes stupid situations where you can't put 6 passengers into 2x3 and can only use 1x6 or greater for example.

Last edited:
Nice work, thanks.

But why the FDL doesn't have an additional "military" slot ?
Is it because, in the lore, it's not considered as a military ship ?
Even though it's a perfectly capable ship in combat ?

Last edited:
- Overcharged damage increased (+30-35% to +35-45% at G5)
- Overcharged Rate of fire increase removed
- Overcharged now reduces clip size (-15-25% at G5)

Sorry, if this has already been asked, but does this change already applied blueprints? For example the fixed C4 Multicannon I engineered a few days ago?

No worries, it was recently added. The player journal is a text file that logs all sorts of in-game activities. The intention behind it is to allow other software to parse it and display all sorts of stats and whatnot about your activities.

Oh, the log file. As my 3 year old nephew used to say "Yes I knew that, I just forgot."

Zac any updates/changes to the 3º jitter penatly for inertial impact burst lasers? I like bursts but cant make much with them set at 3? thanks

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom