Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous 2.2.03 - Update incoming.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
- Added new military slots to the following ships:
- Vulture: 1x size 5
That one could be a godsent for me as I'm locked out of my Vulture thanks to engineers since well, engineers.
Though only if there is the ability to "remote" outfit it if you're in the same station as it, so is that a thing?

Can't check myself because I'm somewhere out in the deep several thousands away from the bubble : /

That one could be a godsent for me as I'm locked out of my Vulture thanks to engineers since well, engineers.
Though only if there is the ability to "remote" outfit it if you're in the same station as it, so is that a thing?

Can't check myself because I'm somewhere out in the deep several thousands away from the bubble : /

This is old news (2.2.03 was released over a month ago). Also there haven't been any commodities for engineers for a while now, so you haven't been locked out for some time.

Last edited:
If you would only stop posting here, so the next time we see a new post in this subforum will mean, we have a Beta to download... Hngn... :D

But guys and Girls why would it be first posted on this old 2.2.03 thread?

I am checking the news and Update 2.3 thread

Intredictions are frustrating? Ever since the last patch I can`t fail them. they`re easy to avoid. Last mission (yesterday) I escaped 20 interdictions.

I also find them a lot of fun.

You`re doing something wrong.

Great work FDEV.

But why no military slot for the Python? I feel like I'm flying a ship that's gone out of fashion...

Probably cause the Python isn't a military vessel. A navy could order them with military slots, but for sale to the general public it is geared toward being a well armed merchant vessel. Not to say it can't do combat and very well, but it's not a dedicated military vessel.

I did the math as a time convert 10:45 am gmt to America central time would be 4:00 am on 2/26/17 . I have gone over the patch notes and unless I may have missed it I thought the multi crew was suppose to be in the update of the game. I game on xbox one and am not sure if we get this multi crew patch . if anyone can help with answers to this you would be greatly appreciated

I did the math as a time convert 10:45 am gmt to America central time would be 4:00 am on 2/26/17 . I have gone over the patch notes and unless I may have missed it I thought the multi crew was suppose to be in the update of the game. I game on xbox one and am not sure if we get this multi crew patch . if anyone can help with answers to this you would be greatly appreciated
Those are the notes from the previous patch.

The newest (multi-crew) beta patch and notes apparently haven't been released yet.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom