Help me find all the Government Descriptions

Are non-pmf imperial rebels gone with the extinct of emperors dawn?

if not, any exampels? those given by eddb.io are just corrupt data.

I don't believe there were ever any procedurally-generated Imperial Anarchies. All were either player-made or, like Emperor's Dawn, FD-handcrafted.

Same goes for the Feds. There was an unlisted Fed Anarchy I saw in one of the CG systems a few months ago.

Democracy v Theocracy

That would be "Election". The Sublime Order is fighting an election right now in Epsilon Eridani, against a Fed Democracy.

I don't believe there were ever any procedurally-generated Imperial Anarchies. All were either player-made or, like Emperor's Dawn, FD-handcrafted.

Same goes for the Feds. There was an unlisted Fed Anarchy I saw in one of the CG systems a few months ago.

Riedquat was/is the home of the only Federation Anarchy, the Mob of Riedquat, who were in from the beginning, might be hand crafted but never had any story line around them I am aware of

Riedquat was/is the home of the only Federation Anarchy, the Mob of Riedquat, who were in from the beginning, might be hand crafted but never had any story line around them I am aware of

There's a line in either Legacy or (most likely) Reclamation about Riedquat being a @$%#hole, controlled by criminals "for centuries".

Oh and @goemon: 2 years of surveying ALD's 700-1000 system dominion and we've never seen an Imperial anarchy beside Emperor's Dawn. It's listed as possible for a PMF to choose though.

Last edited:
There are indie dictators implied to be about to secede from Federation. However it is a huge sandbox to search. Indenpendent factions like Sirius or Delaine could have them but its matter of finding them. Imperial senators are heavily involved, whereas Hudson or Winters having fan factions could run into separations of power issues, IMO.

Blast from the past here... Might it be time to revive/expand this thread with the new faction descriptions that can be found on the squadron screens?

I'll start us off for the description of independent Cooperatives:
09-06-2019_13-38-26-vhu4sx41.png

Addition: I also have the one for Indy communist but I don't have a screenshot for that:
"Communist governments believe in an equal society, although one controlled by a central group. The means to choose that central group are varied, and often contradict the altruistic aims of such a society. Generally such governments are totalitarian and centralized."

Last edited:
Blast from the past here... Might it be time to revive/expand this thread with the new faction descriptions that can be found on the squadron screens?

I'll start us off for the description of independent Cooperatives:
09-06-2019_13-38-26-vhu4sx41.png

Addition: I also have the one for Indy communist but I don't have a screenshot for that:
"Communist governments believe in an equal society, although one controlled by a central group. The means to choose that central group are varied, and often contradict the altruistic aims of such a society. Generally such governments are totalitarian and centralized."

Thank you

I have cross posted in https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/what-do-the-factions-say-2nd-edition-for-3-3.467559/ where Sitoutumaton is collecting them

Top Bottom