CQC Good Game Thread

Thank you for games tonight. I really enjoyed them!
It was a huge milestone for me tonight as I was able for the first time to fly full FA OFF and mostly get where I want. I even scored some random kills! :) It was probably my best experience in CQC ever. Full FA OFF, beer, good music and VR. What more can I ask for?

I congratulate to Curtis as well!!! I am having the same thoughts he described - that I'll never reach CQC Elite. Reaching it is a testament to his persistence and also to the insanity within every long-term CQC player. Pity developers don't see CQC as a source of income and pushed it aside. Going into deailes if for another thread though.

finally managed to get into a game on this tonight. am terrible with names so cant shout out anyone one but if anyone saw me then.... good game (I cant believe there is not even a text box in the waiting lobby)

played maybe 5 game, a few wins, a few losses in Free For All. all good fun

Thanks

finally managed to get into a game on this tonight. am terrible with names so cant shout out anyone one but if anyone saw me then.... good game (I cant believe there is not even a text box in the waiting lobby)

played maybe 5 game, a few wins, a few losses in Free For All. all good fun

Thanks

The biggest problem is the lack of a chat box, so we use a Discord channel to coordinate and ask around for games. This helps with the futile waiting :)

It seems they finally removed auto-aim in the last patch? I like the new dynamic, feels more skill-based.

I actually have to look in the general direction of the enemy to hit them now, and the longer TTK makes for some intense matches.

It seems they finally removed auto-aim in the last patch? I like the new dynamic, feels more skill-based.

I actually have to look in the general direction of the enemy to hit them now, and the longer TTK makes for some intense matches.

Wait what?

I haven't played CQC since 2.4 dropped but I didn't see any changes announced.

Wait what?

I haven't played CQC since 2.4 dropped but I didn't see any changes announced.

CQC

• Fixed the 'Waiting for Players' and 'Starting Game' text that was obscured on the Elevate map
  • Fixed a UI issue whereby many weapons were incorrectly displaying the 'gimballed' icon on the HUD

I hear drums... :p

Should have said "I didn't see any meaningful changes announced. :)

From the sounds of it they managed to break stuff pretty badly, though. Negative progress. :(

Had my very first games of CQC last night. Although I got my backside handed to me multiple times, I really enjoyed it and will definitely be back. Seems a bit odd to match a level 50 player with a level 1 player - we just don't stand a chance, but I guess with the lack of players awaiting games that sort of thing is going to happen. Managed to get a few kills in and didn't come last so that's a plus!

The reason why your backside is getting handed to you is that you lack experience. This will change once you break the learning wall in CQC. Hop on our Discord, you'll get more games and you might find some new (occasionally exploding) friends.

P.S.: GGs everybody tonight. That turned out to be unexpectedly hardcore tea party... XD

a quick apology to anyone who happened to be playing with me last night when i would have appeared to combat log mid game (tho it would have been the most stupid log as my target was shields down and taking a pounding)

i do not know what is wrong with my internet. my fibre is now down to 10 megabits down and under 0.5 up and i got kicked mid game :(

rather than potentially spoil anyone elses game i went back to the main game for another 30 mins instead in my own PG.

Been a while since I scanned the "good game" thread - feeling the nostalgia. It was here that I found the CQC Discord and "met" Bart, Steenpass, Sowelu, Dutchy, and Steenpass. Totally changed CQC for me. "Thanks for the memories . . ." Glamis hums, tears dripping down into his beer mug.

A special shout-out to the staff at FD for quickly fixing the bug that was preventing us from getting games in DM. Much appreciated.

And yet another invite to all to join the CQC Discord - great way to find games (just ask for games in the Discord chat). And enjoy all the, as the Irish say, Craic.

https://discord.gg/r25kYF8 is the link to the CQC Discord

Been a while since I scanned the "good game" thread - feeling the nostalgia. It was here that I found the CQC Discord and "met" Bart, Steenpass, Sowelu, Dutchy, and Steenpass. Totally changed CQC for me. "Thanks for the memories . . ." Glamis hums, tears dripping down into his beer mug.

A special shout-out to the staff at FD for quickly fixing the bug that was preventing us from getting games in DM. Much appreciated.

And yet another invite to all to join the CQC Discord - great way to find games (just ask for games in the Discord chat). And enjoy all the, as the Irish say, Craic.

https://discord.gg/r25kYF8 is the link to the CQC Discord

What about me? I'm hurt now...
raining_david_tennant.gif

Top Bottom