Thank You Frontier For Being One Of The Good Guys

So, if DON'T pay, do I lose?

Assuming you're talking about "pay to win" games with loot boxes and whatnot, which given the former thread post context you might not be...

In my opinion, you lose when you buy those sort of games and give money to their publishers/developers in the first place. It's your money though, presumably, so spend it however you like, of course.

Regarding Elite: Dangerous, I've hardly bothered at all with the Engineers and manage to get along quite well, minus the PVP meta type stuff, which I don't particularly care for anyway.

Last edited:
Aaaaah, nothing like the ironic satisfaction, of watching an American trying to define B.S.

Almost as ironic as non Americans thinking they know what Americans are.

Either way, Texas does have some pretty good beef. Feel free to let me know if you'd fancy any recommendations.

Almost as ironic as non Americans thinking they know what Americans are.

Either way, Texas does have some pretty good beef. Feel free to let me know if you'd fancy any recommendations.

I've been to all three North American nations. Mexicans are my favourite North Americans. Although I do have a soft spot for USians who like steak. Even if they do call Britain, England.

Im not American.

Then whilst the tenet holds, feel free to double down on the irony.

Last edited:
As much b.s. as there is in the US, there's more than enough on display in the rest of the world to draw fair comparisons. And anyway, if it we're not for us cowboys all of you Europeans would be eating nothing but sauerkraut and weiner schnitzles. Go Murica!

As much b.s. as there is in the US, there's more than enough on display in the rest of the world to draw fair comparisons. And anyway, if it we're not for us cowboys all of you Europeans would be eating nothing but sauerkraut and weiner schnitzles. Go Murica!

My comment wasnt to insinuate that America is full of B.S.

I chose Texas in my joke because of the cattle industry... Cattle pass wind... methane is a green house gas... Cows....cattle...B.S...etc

I've been to all three North American nations. Mexicans are my favourite North Americans. Although I do have a soft spot for USians who like steak. Even if they do call Britain, England.

Well... mostly in regard to the revolutionary war I think (or maybe Red Coats – hard to keep up sometimes), but that's a little dated now. Being part Irish and Scottish and English and Germain myself, I might have a bit better perspective than the average American. Tough to say though, really.

America did play a fair role, but I'd say it was just as much if not even more so thanks to Russia in the whole of things. America didn't quite have the same significance in world military might and prosperity (for better or worse) until after WWII.

Top Bottom