Guardians Discussions

If i could draw everyones attention to this? either its pure coincidence or the devs are trolling hard.....im sure its neither and this is an actual guardian.

[video=youtube;PRp5BdiSOck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRp5BdiSOck&t=1s[/video]

Also close up of the Guardian Skimmer if someone wants to see it without attacking you with annoying push pulses.

[video=youtube;ziViHP1c2oU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziViHP1c2oU[/video]

I got all the blueprints at the original alpha ruin. They seem to pawn randomly at all the active obelisks. did a few re-logs to check this. An obelisk that has Module at one scan, may have weapons the next scan. Obelisks that had only pattern data, may have blueprint data the next time it's scanned.

I didn't see a system in it but after a few laps and a few re-logs, I ended up with the same amount of each.

That's consistent with my experience with obelisks.

You didn't need "the right" items in the hold right? That's only to get the messages in the mission right?

EDIT: Also seems that experience is a bug.

Last edited:
CMDR Witwicky and me found and "inactive" Guardian Structure. Planet also has 3 ruins (known ruins). SYNUEFE TP-F B44-0 CD 1

xlSjshS.jpg

B1EHFxi.jpg

Reported in the Canonn form.

Last edited:
This might be important.

UYH1gGo.jpg

oVMDPvi.jpg

Guardian ship confirmed? :eek:

CMDR Witwicky found it first while we were exploring Guardian structures and sites.

Edit: Seems to be old news.

Last edited:
Has anyone attempted to see if it's possible to slot any Thargoid tech into the new Guardian sites relic slot?

Last edited:
So I brought mining lances, just in case:
tWUm3xS.jpg
And then...
I punch materials with the nose and while they are in the air I launch limpets
bdVf2UH.jpg
And I have noticed some artefacts on the ground, so why not
Zq3546y.jpg

Last edited:
Have any of you worked out what Ram Tah wants? I've been out to the sites, did the puzzle, scanned and collected loads of stuff (more than enough to unlock the tech broker items) but when I went back the Ram Tah he didnt have any mission and I couldn't find any means to give him any of the data hes asking for in the galnet article.

I'd rather a Guardian "SRV" - a controllable, Skimmer-like vehicle.

Yes, that is a Sentinel in my Hanger, and Yes, I am glad to see you.

Yeah that would be rather awesome, was thinking that myself earlier while blowing up the Guardian skimmers :D

Guardian blueprints should not come out from obelisks, Will just wrote about it.

I'm so conflicted about this right now!

I'm harvesting 42 Epsilon Data Scans at the moment, and obv getting lots of blueprint fragments in the process. I feel bad because I know that'll happen, but it's unavoidable unless I just say "not doing any guarding module stuff til it's fixed!"

Conversely, I wonder why it's numbers like 8 weapon fragments or 4 module fragments... I get the design choice to make us go through solving the puzzle to get this information, but getting us to do the same thing 8 times to get the result seems like a grind for the sake of a grind (and I most definitely have done the two for module and weapons... the fact the ship one doesn't seem to exist at any of these sites yet suggests there may be other types of sites to be found still.

Also, has this cool atmospheric music always been at guardian sites? I've never heard it til now!

Last edited:
Top Bottom