Patch Notes Update Update 3.0.3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Sitting here at the interstellar contact and its not letting me pay my bounties off. There marked in yellow and I just keep clicking on them and confirming to pay them but nothing is happening with it. Please fix ..
Submit a support ticket, this could easily be missed by FD here.

OK now I am truly messed up
I was so frustrated at being destroyed ..I left the station made a jump plot got halfway there ran out of gas in an empty system sat floating around cursing my stupidity yet again in my not so new FDL that I just dropped over 50 odd mill ..no option left but to suicide and I don't have enough to re-buy it back ...if I had my 3 mill I would have been able to buy it back ..now I am without my ship and my credits This sucks a thargoids waste orifice
GIMME BACK MY SHIP AND MY 3 MILL OR I will hold my breath till I pop I hate this Game are you listening Elite writers I HATE this game if I wanted to get this frustrated I would get a real Job dammit .
I am now officialy on the hunt for every known way to exlpoit the poo out of this really annoying space sim . if anyone knows of any good cash cows ..post em here for me ...AAAARGHHHHHH

Deleted member 115407

D
The dual repeater is much better when you deploy the turret. It's a PITA to use with the joystick though, but the huge aim assist helps a lot.

Pre 3.0, I remember taking a skimmer mission with a friend. He took the "same as mine", meaning same mission giver and same system (we had slightly different rewards), and as long as we both engaged the skimmer, it would count for the both of us. 500cr per kill instead of 1000. It could work in a base, but that would require great trigger discipline, which can be hard when you get pummeled by the turrets and other skimmers.

I do deploy the turret. Dual repeater isn't bad at close range, but when you have long it's inaccurate as hell.

As for your latter point, yeah, that's just a workaround. I've done it in the past, too. However if skimmer missions were all classified as wing missions then a group of folks could all work in a single base together.

Anyways, second mission wasn't as bad. I still miss the airstrikes though, and my biggest problem is with the SRV - how it handles, how it shoots, etc.

I was so frustrated at being destroyed ..I left the station made a jump plot got halfway there ran out of gas in an empty system sat floating around cursing my stupidity yet again in my not so new FDL that I just dropped over 50 odd mill ..no option left but to suicide and I don't have enough to re-buy it back ...if I had my 3 mill I would have been able to buy it back ..now I am without my ship and my credits This sucks a thargoids waste orifice
GIMME BACK MY SHIP AND MY 3 MILL OR I will hold my breath till I pop I hate this Game are you listening Elite writers I HATE this game if I wanted to get this frustrated I would get a real Job dammit .
I am now officialy on the hunt for every known way to exlpoit the poo out of this really annoying space sim . if anyone knows of any good cash cows ..post em here for me ...AAAARGHHHHHH

Don't fly without rebuy.

Hey Porkchop Express - be cool. You didn't see Jack Burton react that way when he lost his truck. No, he called his insurance company and tried to make a claim... oh, wait.

Anyway, if you do find any good cash cows, remember if anyone asks you if you paid your dues, you say "Yes sir, the cheque is in the mail!"

:)

Sorry to tell you this but there is a way round the lack of fuel problem that doesn't involve you losing credits or your ship.

https://fuelrats.com/

No I am not a member but I found out about them shortly after I suffocated to death in my fuel less Sidewinder.

Will
what balances were done to wing missions? Was the comms panel lock up bug fixed? Was the data drop from 1 to 3 at settlements fixed?

Deleted member 115407

D
On the plus side, SRV bounties and fines aren't transferring to your main ship. I don't know if that's intended...

Disregard that - they are bounties, but showing up as claims instead. If you go to outfitting all of your modules show as hot. I didn't have a wanted tag in the system though.

I think this whole thing needs a video.... ok relog now shows my bounties. Sigh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

since the patch was applied, it seems like I can no longer collect "Empire Bountys" to deliver to Broo Tarquin.

I 've tried for about 2 hours in 2 different systems now (Macat hi res & Hip 7994 hi res).

I am able to collect minor faction bountys though.

After re-reading this thread, am I missing or misunderstanding something regarding patch notes?

outfitting is now locked for for players in Hot Ships, even in jurisdictions where they are not directly wanted.

Frontier, can you explain the thought process behind this? I can understand not being able to outfit in the wanted system. I can even understand not being able to outfit in a range of nearby systems, depending on notoriety, etc, but every system?

I'm sorry, but that's stupid. That's poor game design.

Deleted member 115407

D
Hey guys,

since the patch was applied, it seems like I can no longer collect "Empire Bountys" to deliver to Broo Tarquin.

I 've tried for about 2 hours in 2 different systems now (Macat hi res & Hip 7994 hi res).

I am able to collect minor faction bountys though.

After re-reading this thread, am I missing or misunderstanding something regarding patch notes?

I don't think small superpower bounties exist anymore.

You're trying to tank up with him?

Thank you I must have missed that or just misunderstood.

I try to gain reputation. Before I could just deliver bounties, what am I supposed to do now? Just craft modules?

Crime and punishment is the worst thing that has happened to this game.

Sure, if you get off on killing newbies or even old hands in trade ships just to see a lovely light. I promise you, that would be seriously, severely frowned upon in any age. It certainly is today. We don't allow people to kill others just for the fun of it. And it won't be allowed in any era. If not for the griefers, we wouldn't be in this situation, so blame them, not Frontier Developments.

The new C&P is awesome.

Yes, praise the griefers for bringing us this wonderful new system.. As a mere Imperial Acquisitor (posh pirate), I don't know if I can be considered enough of a griefer to apply. But I dish out praise to the murder hobos, for whom we apparently have to thank for this fleshing out of the crime mechanic.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom