A CO-OP or Multiplayer freature

Do you think there will be a Multiplayer or a COOP?

I know most games of this type don't have one, but I mean building one park together or be a visitor in another park would be just awesome!
(Or trade with fossil)

What do you think? There are probably several things why this could be cool, tell me!

Sorry for my bad english ^^

Last edited:
Well not on launch, looking at the FAQ you can find that the game doesn't require any subscription for consoles. But i'm all for this even if its not possible.

A multiplayer or COOP doesn't seem likely in my opinion. That being said however, I do think it would be a fun feature to visit (as a guest) others' parks and take a look around. (And hopefully not get eaten while I'm there.)

A multiplayer or COOP doesn't seem likely in my opinion. That being said however, I do think it would be a fun feature to visit (as a guest) others' parks and take a look around. (And hopefully not get eaten while I'm there.)

I think so too, nevertheless it would be pretty awesome.

I doubt it will be, usually when games like this are co-op or multiplayer it never turns out that well. Theses types of games are better off single player where you can show off screenshots of your park

Another possible CO-OP scenario

If they were to ever add coop to this game I would be amazed more than I already am, but if they did it I would love for it to be a 1v1 with one person being an escaping rampaging Dino and the other is an ACU team trying to detain it and get it back to the paddock

If they were to ever add coop to this game I would be amazed more than I already am, but if they did it I would love for it to be a 1v1 with one person being an escaping rampaging Dino and the other is an ACU team trying to detain it and get it back to the paddock

I think this won't happen, bc they won't let you control a dino.
I could imagine a gamemode like this, but thats only wish-thinking ^^

Top Bottom