Community Event / Creation LAVE RADIO - A podcast about Elite Dangerous

Heh, but Grant wasn't the one who couldn't breath now was he Colin? :cool:

I missed what Grant said (had to rewind) - at first I thought it was just a particularly difficult word you were having trouble saying ;)

I had assumed that the broadcasts were missed altogether - I normally listen to the broadcasts offline on my way to work and back (sometimes over two days if I get lucky and you guyz are really chatty).

So where are my free broadcasts? - I'ma startin to get withdrawal shivers n shakes running the 230k ls on this mission for Sirius Corp........

:cool:

Last edited:
Will shows 193 & 194 be available to listen as a podcast download? The last on one on the site was back on the 27th march.
o7

There was no show on the 3rd because a load of us were away doing family stuff over Easter.
193 was recorded on the 10th, however it needed some editing and I suspect that the edit has been caught up in the work needed prepping for Elite Community Meet this weekend.
194 will be recorded on the 17th I suspect...

Eid

Bah! It's all well and good making excuses but there was a time when people would give up their free time willingly and without fail.

Free stuff just isn't the same these days.

:D

Just downloading episode 193 as we speak - at last, a commute I can look forward to! [yesnod]

Oh dear ... Grant seems like the most incredibly positive person, always laughing no matter what life throws at him, but ... when you explained that it was going to be more like 100kly to Beagle Point ... for a second there I thought you'd finally broken him!

[haha]

Oh, and guess who I saw today!

yQuk1DG.png

Oh dear ... Grant seems like the most incredibly positive person, always laughing no matter what life throws at him, but ... when you explained that it was going to be more like 100kly to Beagle Point ... for a second there I thought you'd finally broken him!

[haha]

Oh, and guess who I saw today!

https://i.imgur.com/yQuk1DG.png

I think he was still slightly shocked to find out that mining was... well... fairly enjoyable!

I just listened to the show.. great as always

But that bit about Combat Zones being a bad place to collect materials? It isnae a bad place at all, although it is hard to keep your limpets from dying there. A quick and easy way to collect shredded ship parts is to have someone shred them for you while you stay neutral by not choosing a side.

Top Bottom