[Video] Elite Atmospherics 2 by CMDR Bungle Bear

Still no adder!!!

Come'on!!

If anyone does an incockpit view then call me up ;)

(okay enough of the whining, that was lovely to see!!!)

I hate to be "that guy" but given that the majority of ships in elite have about as much aerodynamics as the average computer case, the flight models would require them to always have vertical thrusters firing, which is not in the videos.

Pedantry aside, the concept is stunning, and would be excellent to go through a firey version of the blue tunnel as we transition through atmosphere reentry and glide to sensible altitude and then able to replicate those scenes.

I hate to be "that guy" but given that the majority of ships in elite have about as much aerodynamics as the average computer case, the flight models would require them to always have vertical thrusters firing, which is not in the videos.

Pedantry aside, the concept is stunning, and would be excellent to go through a firey version of the blue tunnel as we transition through atmosphere reentry and glide to sensible altitude and then able to replicate those scenes.

Our ships can deal with 9 G planets, surely they could handle atmospheres with ease.

Top Bottom