Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two 3.1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Two ships, a couple of weapons and a wing mining mission. No word of fixes to broken missions. Pretty disappointing really. Hoping there are some surprises when it goes live... RIP hype...

Thank you FD but slightly disappointing. 2 new ships and a bunch of bugs fixed with many more bugs painstakingly reported many moons ago not making it to the list.

You just can't please them all, all of the time. In my view, you will please little with this update/patch.

Thank you but not really a Q2 update is it.

Thank you FD but slightly disappointing. 2 new ships and a bunch of bugs fixed with many more bugs painstakingly reported many moons ago not making it to the list.

You just can't please them all, all of the time. In my view, you will please little with this update/patch.

It's amazing how many people forget that FDev very very specifically said Q2 and Q3 would be SMALL updates...

I was afraid this was "working as intended." Oh well, the last CGs were in the Pleiades anyway, so I brought my whole fleet out there for Palin to fix with his apparently unique wrench. :D

The server error was, of course, a bug, but the concept is working as intended. To quote QA: "It is working as intended that you can't apply Experimental Effects on modules with a higher grade than the engineer can provide"

It's not in the patch notes, but was the "wanted status" bug with skimmers fixed? They haven't showed whether they are legal or illegal to shoot since 3.0?

Thanks for the Update,
hard to believe that there is no mention of the NPC bugs (Sitting on the pads, Power plant issues) kill missions (Mission Targets not spawning), hopefully it is not a complete list of fixes.

Thanks for the Update,
hard to believe that there is no mention of the NPC bugs (Sitting on the pads, Power plant issues) kill missions (Mission Targets not spawning), hopefully it is not a complete list of fixes.

I am hoping the same

"Players can now hand themselves in to security contacts, if they have outstanding bounties, and a zero notoriety rating. Players that hand themselves in will pay off the bounty and be deported to the nearest detention center"

Er, what? So to pay a stupid 600cr bounty for scanning a datalink now I have to find myself in a detention center who knows where?

I'm loving all the complaints about bugs being ignored and changes being made to the game that people just don't like. Really I am. However, the game has its problems, and we all know this. If you don't like the game, then don't play. If you find it acceptable, log in and play to your hearts content... But for the love of all that is non-existent(i'm atheist), stop complaining about the update they are in the middle of implementing. You sound like a spoiled bratty child. And I understand bugs in the game need addressing, but they are not going to modify their code on the fly in the middle of a large patch.

ALSO, stop complaining about unfair gameplay. People whining about unfair gameplay have ruined several MMO's that I used to enjoy. Please allow the creators to mould the game as they see fit and quit trying to tell them what to do to make things better. Nothing great comes from a committee. Great things come from the minds of one or two people pursuing a vision. If they want your input, they'll ask for it.

3.0 overhauled a bunch of systems and features. There's barely anything in this update at all.

Chapter 1 and 4 were described as major overhauls. Chapter 2 and 3 were described as much smaller. So...exactly what they told us it would be, and told us consistently since last year's FrontierExpo.

it does what it said on the tin. Top tip: Read the tin!

"Players can now hand themselves in to security contacts, if they have outstanding bounties, and a zero notoriety rating. Players that hand themselves in will pay off the bounty and be deported to the nearest detention center"

Er, what? So to pay a stupid 600cr bounty for scanning a datalink now I have to find myself in a detention center who knows where?

Tell it to the parole board criminal.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom