Patch Notes Update Update 3.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
While I appreciate the update, I was kinda hoping for some QoL bug fixes too.

I mean how long do we need to see NPC ships flying around blasting away at us with 0% power plant? And wing missions in solo... lol

Deleted member 110222

D
Today's morning I had 188 engineered weapons and modules out of 199 possible stored, so I seem to be affected by this glitch. Hopefully the update doesn't simply remove 79 of those. I would become somewhat salty in that case.

I've got bad news for you.

When I bug-reported this I was specifically warned not to store more than 120 modules.

So this is what a "team of 100+ developers" has achieved in two whole months of development?

Wow.

Can I have a job?

This is what the team has done IN ADDITION TO the work on the much larger Q4 update, which will be larger than 10 GB when it comes (because Ch. 1 was 10.1 GB, and they said Q4's updaet will be bigger) and IN ADDITION TO the premium expansion they've been working on.

So acting like this patch is all they've been doing with their time is blatantly misleading.

While I appreciate the update, I was kinda hoping for some QoL bug fixes too.

I mean how long do we need to see NPC ships flying around blasting away at us with 0% power plant? And wing missions in solo... lol

Anyone listed all the Bugs which are 'BUGGING' everyone ?

I'm so happy to see the controller racks have been delayed to 3.3.

Can't wait to try the new copy paste chieftain with half a dozen limpet controllers in order to have some resemblance of gameplay and interaction with the game world while I fly around.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom