Infinite lives.

It's time we address this immersion breaking game mechanism.

Even if you wipe your save... I started an iron man, got totally fried. And yet I am still writing here on the forum. What nonsense is this?

Please answer this poll in comment.

A. Infinite lives. And even a menu log once every few moons.
B. Better, craftable lives. 5 or 6 wake scan anomalies data, so you stay awake with a premium boost.
C. One live. Then uninstall. GG.

Thanks for your feedback, best regards.

It's time we address this immersion breaking game mechanism.

Even if you wipe your save... I started an iron man, got totally fried. And yet I am still writing here on the forum. What nonsense is this?

Please answer this poll in comment.

A. Infinite lives. And even a menu log once every few moons.
B. Better, craftable lives. 5 or 6 wake scan anomalies data, so you stay awake with a premium boost.
C. One live. Then uninstall. GG.

Thanks for your feedback, best regards.

Awesome

But are you really the same, compared to and looking back to when you started? I like the idea of using wake scan data to stay awake.

I love my insta-teleporting device saving me from disaster by transporting me thousands of LY back to the bubble. As for my NPC crew ... well, that kinda sucks tbh. :)

As I understand it from reading years back, SC has, in the character creation procedure, a listing for your "beneficiary." You create this beneficiary. They don't play SC. They sit back and wait.

If your "main" character dies five times, the lore reads "There wasn't enough of you left to clone a sixth time. You're dead. Your money (with a certain amount deducted for 'expenses') has been transferred to your beneficiary. We hope that person does better than you did."

That actually makes sense, in a lore-ish way. Just how many times can you be cloned before the system starts having errors creep into the DNA structure? Apparently five times.

As I understand it from reading years back, SC has, in the character creation procedure, a listing for your "beneficiary." You create this beneficiary. They don't play SC. They sit back and wait.

If your "main" character dies five times, the lore reads "There wasn't enough of you left to clone a sixth time. You're dead. Your money (with a certain amount deducted for 'expenses') has been transferred to your beneficiary. We hope that person does better than you did."

That actually makes sense, in a lore-ish way. Just how many times can you be cloned before the system starts having errors creep into the DNA structure? Apparently five times.

Mmm makes sense but...

I always have a few cc of myself at -20 C in the fridge. Just in case. Seems they lost the tech.

I feel I am unable to vote on this until I have experienced the mechanic, could a Frontier employee please come and put me out of my misery.

Top Bottom