News Beyond - Chapter Four Livestream (25.10.2018) - Background Simulation and Scenarios

54283x1433.jpg

I hear there might be something in squadrons that includes some overview where your faction is located... but to be seen if true and useful. Waiting for those news for real.
If they do something good with that I'll be really happy about it. So far the news have been mostly very positive, so looking forward to that.

They mentioned in the stream that the squadrons interface will do that.
See the 31:50 minute mark on the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCy1ZYjLvdQ

thank you both for the hint, I missed it (having dinner...)
I agree on the general opinion about the news, they can be positive as long we have the right tools to monitor our pmfs actions.

You may have to deflate your presence to a size you can manage.

force largest pmf to deflate is a bad design choice imho

Everything looks great, with the assets getting added to the game: is there a way to apply for an installation to be added to a system? Maybe the system your minor faction resides in and controls? It would be cool to have a “bar” as you called it added to say our factions home system in Nu Guang near or within the rings of one of the bodies. That way you could have a seedy location within an anarchy system outside of the usual highly protected ones. I know these are usually applied for via CGs, just didn’t know if there would be another possible way for the ones being added now.

force largest pmf to deflate is a bad design choice imho
The choice is theirs ultimately, if they spread themselves too thin then they may have to. Ultimately, it is not bad design - it is not allowing any single group to have more influence than they can manage.

Personally, I have opposed the principles of player controlled territory; However, what FD have done is a passable compromise - I just hope they do not compromise any further on that score.

Once again, never fail to impress! very welcome additions indeed!

Just one question though, will we have the option to attack megaships in a clean way (eg, owned by pirates) I tend to be Mr nice guy with these things, and don't want to miss out on the action (like assaulting ground bases, which currently has no clean option) :(

Once again, never fail to impress! very welcome additions indeed!

Just one question though, will we have the option to attack megaships in a clean way (eg, owned by pirates) I tend to be Mr nice guy with these things, and don't want to miss out on the action (like assaulting ground bases, which currently has no clean option) :(

You might have to pour yourself a wee glass of Jameson and Become a bad boy for a seesion or two. Remember some babes really like that bad boy image...lol

Caliber

Top Bottom