Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta (Week 2)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi Will!

Engineers

Balance pass on the High Yield Shells engineering special.

If you guys dont mind. Stuff like this in the future. When values have changed. Can we get the before and after on the stats so we can determine if this was a buff or a nerf or a powershift?

Noooo, what have you done?

Now I have to take each single one of my ships and fly to Shinrarta Dezhra in order to fill this free slot with ... what? A detailed scanner? A docking computer?

The GRIND will kill me!
FDev simply doesn't honor my play-time!

And the refund is absurd, too!
Now I'll make more credits with a single patch while being docked than in two hours killing ships in a CZ!
Can you bother with the game's balance not even once, FDev?

Jesus!

Think of all the explorers - out in the black - with a newly empty slot! The horror!

Noooo, what have you done?

Now I have to take each single one of my ships and fly to Shinrarta Dezhra in order to fill this free slot with ... what? A detailed scanner? A docking computer?

The GRIND will kill me!
FDev simply doesn't honor my play-time!

And the refund is absurd, too!
Now I'll make more credits with a single patch while being docked than in two hours killing ships in a CZ!
Can you bother with the game's balance not even once, FDev?

Jesus!

Plus they only give back what you paid for it, no interest or nothing. Great for new players, but us loyal customers are getting shafted again.

Making the scanner a mod is great. The only issue I can see with it is for those already out in the black hauling around an empty slot for 20k LY. No biggie but you know somebody is gonna go all tin-foil hat on it.
Wont exploration ships gain a slight ​benefit from not hauling a 2t(?) scanner around with them?

Agreed. As an explorer, I'd like to see more speciality for ships, but not total unification.

As a hiker, it really bothers me that everyone now has GPS built into their phones. I'd like to see more specialty GPS units, not this total unification.

722574.jpg

I guess my days as a hiker are over :(

Time to invest in Pilot's Federation Ship Transfers shares. That company is going to make a killing once 3.3 goes Live..

Plus they only give back what you paid for it, no interest or nothing. Great for new players, but us loyal customers are getting shafted again.
Just be thankful you didn't get a reduced refund because all of the scanners are used and not brand new. ;)

Unlock some of the Areas which have been locked for a very long time

EDIT: Sorry, i was dreaming, just woke up. My Mistake.
Btw, happy to read that beta patch notes[up]

Last edited:
So when they say balanced the high yeald shells... what exactly do they mean? Like it was nerfed into oblivion now its on the other side of oblivion? Also... took long enough!

But this is also prety much the only thing i care about in the whole list..

Do we know if the heat bug has been fixed?

Last edited:
thank you good work

especially: Switched the Discovery Scanner to a built in module, that is fitted to all ships. This frees up a slot for players to use. Refunded credits too

How does this make nav beacons pointless? Scanning a nav beacon will still instantly give all scenario, USS and mission locations as well as filling in the system map information, for those that do not want to zip around the sky zooming in and out on every signal.

how did i not know this?

so all i need to do in the bubble if there is a nav beacon is scan it... so the scanning game is only for systems without a nav beacon?

is there any downside to doing this? thanks

Looks good overall, but...

Dang it. There's too few dedicated exploration tools as it is. Now there's even fewer interesting outfitting decisions to make for the explorer. :mad:

Unreal.. people are seriously complaining about the integrated discovery scanner, so players no longer have to buy it?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom