Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta (Week 2)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found any of the exploding asteroids?

I havent found any yet.

Also the abrasion blaster sucks. 90% of the time it doesnt work.

Elite_-_Dangerous_CLIENT_07_11_2018_16_01_49.png

Okay
I'm giving it to test for the game today.

First of all the servers are very unstable today.

Then I can't find the Pulse wave Analyser anywhere....although they told me here...where to find it.

But an item called Pulse wave Analyser is not listed here.

Okay
I'm giving it to test for the game today.

First of all the servers are very unstable today.

Then I can't find the Pulse wave Analyser anywhere....although they told me here...where to find it.

But an item called Pulse wave Analyser is not listed here.

It's a Utility Module...

10 connection errors in 1 hour. Error 404 from WebServer "We cannot find any servers in your Region Solo" just got to a Planetary Ring in Ogmar to test mining and have not been able too drop. Frustrating to say the least. If you are having Problems take the servers offline. Notify the community in the Launcher. Its just a tease.

*NPC reboot/repair when drives are at zero*

Piracy is literally now a case of sitting there with big shields and hatchbreakers.

What entertaining gameplay that is.

No one's forcing you to play Beta. It's never going to be a perfect experience.

Last edited:
I read in another thread they've been buffed slightly, -35% damage now, whereas they used to be -50%.

So merely bad, an increase from very bad.

This could have serious PVP implications! Was formerly useless so we'll see :)

If the above poster is correct then I still don't think I want them. Net 10% damage increase but potentially damaging multiple modules is okay... but when you compare to a mix like Overcharged/anything else for much heavier damage that can still apply to a single module... plus other potentially valuable effects like Dispersal Field.

I don't think I can emphasize enough how wonderful making the discovery scanner a built in module is. Optional internal slots are valuable and there are far too many other things that the average CMDR needs, so discovery scanners were always going to be passed over by everyone except dedicated explorers. No longer. Would you also consider adding a dedicated keybind for the scanner?

Also, in my opinion you should consider giving the "standard docking computer" the same treatment. Not really very "standard" if it doesn't even have a dedicated slot, is it? It's little things like this that could improve quality of life without unbalancing the game in any way, because I'll tell you right now that I'll pass over a docking computer every time if I have choose between it and basically anything else.

Try learning to fly...then you won't need a docking computer, Standard or otherwise.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom