News Beyond - Chapter Four - Release Date Announcement

I hear the Witcher III is pretty good, I might give that a go :)
It is indeed, really enjoyed that one (and currently RDR2). But who knows, perhaps 3.3 annoys you less then expected ;) Try to think about positive stuff, e.g. I'm really looking forward to the codex (new community driven exploration).

2: Marine life apparently inhabiting a vacuum.

I'm not really sure where you get this idea from, just because some community members dubbed them space jellyfish has no bearing on their origins, marine or otherwise, just their accidental similarity to other known life forms, you may as well criticise other alien life forms for being "brains on trees" because someone calle them Brain Trees because the growths on the end of the branches ressemble brains or trees in vacuum because we dubbed other Bark Cones. Humans are always going to do that, match new things they see with things they already know, we even do it on earth, that's why we have duck billed platypus, it certainly aint a duck!

But whatever, it's sad to see any players leave the game but personally I think the new exploration mechanic is a big step forward, good luck with wherever you end up, maybe you will be back one day, you never know what the future brings.

Has all the content been covered, or will there be more secrets unannounced :O

Like to see more tech broker stuff, already own EVERYTHING they have to offer...including enzyme missiles.

Great work with the update! can't wait to try it out! :D

Excellent! Can't wait :D I'm heading towards Beagle Point and have developed the 1000 yard stare so would be nice to have a small diversion lol

So, if I leave it until around the 17th when the servers have calmed down and the first couple of hot fixs are running.....

Cheers for the heads up folks! :cool:

Has all the content been covered, or will there be more secrets unannounced :O

Well we know there are more exploration secrets. Frontier even snuck one into the 3.3 trailer, lol.

As for other secret stuff like things for the tech brokers, no idea. I'd guess no, but really we don't know for sure.

By the way, how that free Anaconda skin coming along, that was promised for this December for newsletter subscribers?

By the way, how that free Anaconda skin coming along, that was promised for this December for newsletter subscribers?

Yeah, right. All gone rather quiet there. I never got anything on my Special Day, for the two years that was running, so don't hold your breath.

Yeah, right. All gone rather quiet there. I never got anything on my Special Day, for the two years that was running, so don't hold your breath.

You're not the only one. I don't think either if my accounts ever got that either. Not that I was particularly bothered. I doubt I'd have ended up with anything I'd have used in any case.

@Paige Harvey, when will come the next upgrade with landable planets with atmosphere?

Rep for unbridled optimism!

Behind the camera, is the tropical and otherwise deserted island you tweeted from wall to wall Pina Coladas? :D

+1 to that though, yes! Where are you Paige?

Since this seems to be a major overhaul of what we will be able to find on the planets/moons, and even in the systems, I think I am going to put both my commanders in an uninhabited system with only one star for safe keeping till after I manage to do the updates on my slow rural internet connection.

It's usually closer to midnight on the day when I get my updates so when they say 11th December it will be the 12th here before I am playing again.

I am in the USA central time zone and daylight saving is in effect. So as of this post, it is 21:09 local time.

Well, I will be back home on Wednesday evening only, all I can do is to launch the update through teamviewer, and otherwise play Xenonauts only. :)
I was sitting on my hands during the beta, so I'm quite excited how 3.3 looks like!

After over 1200 hours, I'm struggling to find any kind of motivation to log in and play this - especially with so many other great games out there like NMS and X4.

Great that there's an update that isn't combat focused for once, but I've forgotten all my HOTAS bindings (it's gathering dust) and it sounds like I'll need a shed load more.

In spite of this, I did still buy another (my 4th) commander in the last sale, and also now own it on PS4. Haven't played either... but some part of me must want to play it.

Just a question of finding which part that is...

Top Bottom