Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four 3.3 - Patch Notes

SIGH! Server issues again

PLease fix servers, make the game playble again please. We paid money to play not to struggle with "server is unreachable".... Thanks

Amazing the server says [OK]! CLEARLY still having issues, what is this nonsense? Server issues is Elite Dangerous biggest problem and has been since the release of the game. Why not go and fix it already? Hiring kids from school won't cut it, obviously!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well new lighting system is fine, new exploration system is superb, as soon as servers start workin properly I'm pretty pleased. Fine update, big thumb up for Fdev crew :)

Be nice 😀

Thinking about the technicians at FD working hard on rebuilding servers for us all...we are thinking of you guys/girls...There is an end to this struggle [up]

I'm sure the problem are purely load based, something they changed can't handle the player count.
I played for a couple of hours this afternoon and a hour early evening. But for the last hour I've not been able to stay connected for more that 5mins.

Hey FDev!! you need more server!!

Last edited:
amazing! keep getting disconnected when i try to supercruise = im not getting anywhere, and i took the day off!!!

You have my sympathies, since this clearly is the first patch for you. Otherwise you wouldn't have taken a day off for the new patch. Pro tip: do something else with the day. Enjoy it instead of sitting here in the forum.

Great! I was running a very lucrative mission, on my way back to complete iot and also collect a decent amount of bounty awarded for kills and I'm dropped out of the server and can't get on. Won't be able to play tomorrow so I will probably lose my mission reward.

Very poor service!

You have my sympathies, since this clearly is the first patch for you. Otherwise you wouldn't have taken a day off for the new patch. Pro tip: do something else with the day. Enjoy it instead of sitting here in the forum.

Heh. Idon't remember to be it that bad.
On the first day OK. Been there, done that.

Today I checked at work- everything was fine. Picked up some missions even. Now time is running low and..... [censored] I did'nt even get a chance to try the new exploration :(

Was able to log in and seems to be updated ok. Does anyone have a copy of the new xbox controller config that you could share. Or a guide to mapping the new/exploration buttons.

Thanks

everybody understands server downtimes after the patch .. but after 48 hrs its time for some kinf of statement from FDEV i would say

Greetings,

Installing the new client, then the major update, has broken something. I haven't been able to access the game since the update.
When I try to start the game, I get two consecutive error windows:

"The program can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I then get a similiar message for MSVCP140.dll.

So, according to these error messages, I need to reinstall.

My question is, is it possible to do this without destroying my ingame commander or destroying past progress in some other way ? If so, how ?

Looks like the visual c++ 2015 runtime was not properly installed, you can try uninstalling the launcher and reinstalling, or just install the runtime from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

Are there any OFFICIAL ANSWERS on what is going on with AWS?????[where is it]
Where they are? Where is their SORRY??? Where is my Python to compensate all my negative experience???

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom