[Video] Mamba "Review"

it was made to rake in 2£ from everyone who wanted a black mamba paint job. so it did have a purpose

I just put 16k ly's on mine and loved every minute of it. With some engineering, I could fall asleep while burying the nose into the Corona of a star and never go above 58% heat. In fact, I could scoop and charge my FSD and never go above 80%.

40 ly range with SRV and GFSB. 608 boost and fantastic handling both in super cruise and normal space.

Sorry the rest don't like her, but she's a great ship.

Last edited:
Agreed, horrible ship with no real purpose. FD did a TERRIBLE job with this ship, such a massive disappointment after all that hype.

As far as I could tell all the hype was from the forums not FDev, as for the ship it is less than perfect but by no means the worst ship out there.

5:50 "The World War 1 is over, Britain, you didn't even take part."

Truly bizarre.

The guy's channel is aimed at a generation of gamers who think crass cynicism and memes are synonymous with intelligence and educationn, you shouldn't go there expecting quality historical commentary.

The guy's channel is aimed at a generation of gamers who think crass cynicism and memes are synonymous with intelligence and educationn, you shouldn't go there expecting quality historical commentary.

Like everyone else, I just go there for the squeaks, though the issue here is less a matter of quality and more that it's a weird act of historical revisionism worth calling out.

These "reviews" are getting worse. This one was pretty lacking in substance and so over embellished with profanity and clumsy metaphors that it was barely coherent. And saying the Brits didn't do anything in WW1? Is that some stalinist propaganda history you learned over there in eastern Europe?

Last edited:
Such a great ship, with a great silhouette and cockpit placement.
I enjoy the need for Speed....boat!

It is what the Krait should have been to emphasize on "FAST ATTACK CRAFT".

Last edited:
"Good for: Nothing"

Yeah, right.

4+1+1 gimballed efficient beams, 3+3 gimballed shock cannon(!).
The usual setup for bi-weave + C4 SRP.
One of the greatest fighters. Sure, it's not as nimble as FDL and it won't be liked by PVP l33ts (who cares about them anyway?), but it's helluva FUN.
And that is only thing that matters.

Top Bottom