Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.04

This is completely wrong. Pictures below after update and squadron chat is still unavailable for Xbox.

The cake patch note is a lie.

Same thing happened to me regarding a year old PS4-specific bug when 3.3 dropped. It's still not fixed...

Last edited:
since update all my game settings have reset all key assignments have been wiped clean even the music is turned on while getting interdicted mission related the game keeps crashing withe a error code also corrupting all my saved data. 4 times now only tried it 4 times. i had been playing most of the morning with no problems it is only since the update this has occurred going fail missions now as i am stuck lout in space most probably run out of fuel as well if it is not fixed asap FD DO EVER TEST THINGS 1ST or leave it for us mugs to suffer them now wheres my bin need to throw some trash out. i give up

well since FD has a history of fix things on the left and breaking things on the right i will keep my fingers crossed
thnx

well since FD has a history of fix things on the left and breaking things on the right i will keep my fingers crossed
thnx

must admit that was while submitting to interdiction going try failing interdiction if that don't work will evade the interdiction but i need my cutter to carry the cargo and at the moment i cant get to it. but that does not replace my key assignments i have lost hope i don't have wait as long as the SRV bug fix 8 months that took not fast

thnx

Patch broke my bindings.

I can fix it, but this is very tiresome.

very sorry to hear that but i am glad hear that i am not the only one i can fix mine as well but being old (60) i have short term memory problems thou i can remember some but not all. i will just have to do my best guess like spock

I've had a couple of interdiction CTD on PC, and others have been reported on XBOX. Plus the still-broken 'System Scan Complete' spam, not a high point in patch history. Still, only a month to the next patch at the current rate ;)

For the first time since 3.3 launch I was able to play for 1.5hrs without a single disconnect, jumping between many systems. Fingers crossed this isn't a coincidence.

Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms at 11:30 AM (UTC) today for approximately 30 minutes as we apply the 3.3.04 patch.

Thank you for your patience and we'll see you in the black!

Please find the patch notes below:

Exploration

• Stopped the 'System Scan Complete' message spamming the player
No you didn't !!!
And apart from that fail we got absolutely no fixes for the FSS/DSS....

Last edited:
So we have 100's of serious bugs piled up backlogged in the bug reports section, its been an entire month since the last update and the devs have managed a grand total of 9 minor bug fixes in a whole month since then and one of those fixes on Xbox reportedly doesn't even work?

What exactly is going on here devs? Come on lads, it's starting to look like your proper taking the michael, Mr Braben doesn't pay you to lark about all day. You're supposed to be using your hands for coding, not sitting around picking your nose or whatever it is your getting up to to while away the working day while Sir David is out enjoying his millions. Work rate leaves a lot to be desired, just be thankful you have got jobs and get on with it!

Last edited:
a reply from FD would be nice but that would be in a dream world as we get totally ignored by them as they too busy watching u-tube forgot to mention every time it crashes it resets everything so i had to reset everything four times now. music to zero key bindings etc even the dot in the centre that i can remember

• Fixed an issue where Xbox clients failed to connect to the different comms channels

Does this mean squadron chat exists on Xbox again?!

Edit: Nevermind...turns out that hasn't been fixed.

Last edited:
[/LIST]

This is completely wrong. Pictures below after update and squadron chat is still unavailable for Xbox.

Absolutely disappointing. Especially after numerous attempts at getting a response as to why squadron chat disappeared in the first place, with no response whatsoever.

sollisb

Banned
On a more positive note, this patch proves there is actually 'someone' working on Elite @Frontier... I was beginning to think horrible thoughts..

Top Bottom