Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
For anyone who actually cares.

M4ACAoo.png

Last edited:

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
CMDRs leave but others join.
Grimwood Ring in HIP 94863 is looking rather attractive. From there...

Grimwood Ring is indeed a fine station - It would be in DA ownership now had the DA not declared war on their peaceful neighbours. We have since gifted the station and the system to a responsible and worthy cooperative who use its fine facilities to help commaders in their ambitions to take on the arduous journey to Colonia.

Last edited:
ENEMIES OF THE EMPIRE.

Grimwood Ring is indeed a fine station - It would be in DA ownership now had the DA not declared war on their peaceful neighbours. We have since gifted the station and the system to a responsible and worthy cooperative who use its fine facilities to help commaders in their ambitions to take on the arduous journey to Colonia.
vcJtnwr.jpg

They are in Yuri Grom's sphere if you mean that... which does not hate their government. I am not sure this far away from Aisling space any support would go past the ability to mount Prismatic Shields.

Allow me to deliver these dark void spawned revelations now as I unmask the heinous group currently plotting to overthrow the government themselves given been successfully running the system for over six months now.

Yes, it's going to be hard to process I know, but it's only The Eranin People's Party, yes them, the government that's actually had the temerity to have been running the system for 33 of the last 35 years.

But wait, it's worse than that, they have a squadron now, how can they be stopped with this technological marvel at their control?

One member it's got, a lethal threat there, really going to need the Dark Armada's vast history of success vs communist factions to win Eranin back against such overwhelming opposition.

Okay time for some timely reminders for the terminally dim of wit:

Communism Interstellar only operates as a faction 60ly from the Manite system

Eranin is a great deal beyond that radius.

Mysteron has effectively been declared persona non grata by the Empire (see upthread for some choice quotes) and as such is now desperate to spread his nonsense to people who might not be aware of his history. This week it's the Alliance he's lying to.

There are 3 letter Ns in the word "Planning".

Randomly changing colour of words within a sentence just makes it look messy.

Attachments

• Shocking Revelations.jpg
    Shocking Revelations.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 351
Allow me to deliver these dark void spawned revelations now as I unmask the heinous group currently plotting to overthrow the government themselves given been successfully running the system for over six months now.

Yes, it's going to be hard to process I know, but it's only The Eranin People's Party, yes them, the government that's actually had the temerity to have been running the system for 33 of the last 35 years.

But wait, it's worse than that, they have a squadron now, how can they be stopped with this technological marvel at their control?

One member it's got, a lethal threat there, really going to need the Dark Armada's vast history of success vs communist factions to win Eranin back against such overwhelming opposition.

Mysteron has effectively been declared persona non grata by the Empire (see upthread for some choice quotes) and as such is now desperate to spread his nonsense to people who might not be aware of his history. This week it's the Alliance he's lying to.

Your post makes an attempt at role play but degenerates into personal attacks. This is a role play channel, please moderate your behaviour when replying to us here.

I roleplay as a Communist pedant in here (and let's face it IRL too). My post above was entirely in keeping with my chosen character. You're allowed not to like that, but please don't break my immersion with your tenebrous reviews.

Thanks.

PS: Your use of just regular ASCI for a change was much appreciated however.

COMMUNISTS ATTACK ALLIANCE IN ERANIN.

36raVLM.jpg

Oh joy, back to the Eyeache. Further to the earlier colour based observations, lower case letters also exist on your keyboard, they too make for much more comprehensible text.

Point the first: Go on then, we and the Alliance have all seen this so called evidence by now and dismissed it, releasing it to a bored public will do nothing whatsoever.

Point the second: Communism Interstellar -started- in and around Eranin before migrating to Manite, as such of course we have discussed it being communist, being handed to a non communist faction, the possibility of flipping it back to communism and maintaining the current communist government. We as a group do not operate outside of the GMV without good reason and therefore we would not and have not decided to meddle in Eranin as a group.

Point the third: We are a leaderless collective, there's no crazed greasepaint coated fascist ordering us what to do. That means any of us is completely free to go where we will and do what we will in defence of communism (or indeed otherwise). What we cannot and will not do in the event of outside actions is act collectively in -the name- of Communism Interstellar. If someone asked us to (and they have) they will have this explained to them and just maybe some comrades might choose to help in an unofficial capacity. Better coverage here.

Point the forth: Conveniently now you're apparently an Alliance faction now we can say we have attacked -zero- Imperial systems outside the GMV. Otherwise our actions decommissioning your vanity project fit very much into the "good reason" category. Actions that could stop tomorrow if you'd actually try negotiating in good faith (clue: you could start by not demanding the return of systems you've been retreated from, that's not even physically possible at this point).

Extra Info while I'm feeling generous with my time. I've helped bolster Communist systems around the old worlds and I've tried and failed to flip Eranin on multiple occasions. I'd like to take credit for flipping Maia to communism, but I think I was on an hiatus that week). Do try and contain your rage at these dark confessions. I'm also currently in the galactic core, so poor old Cmdr Morat is really not available for revolutionary activities right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom