1 MONTH TILL EARLY ACESSS: What will you do first

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I really don't know what I will do...[blah]
The Game already looks amazing....
I'll surely be too busy to love all of it to think about actualy doing something. Guess I'll be stuck in start screen menu for hours [big grin].

No ;)

But in the third Dev Diary we saw the date 14/03/2016 so some of us think that the Early Access will start on 14 March.

But... Frontier said the EA is planned for the first half of March!

Last edited:
* Runs out of placeable Objects*

Got a source for that 14/03/2016 date?

No, it's just a rumour. But watch the third Dev Diary. You will see this:

rT5IHtm.png

Oh wow, yeah. That is most definitely a possibly hint.

BUT

That could also be the in-game park time. It just happens to be on 14/03/2016

If that is so. Do we have the ability to change that to the American version? 03/14/2016?

Putting the obvious responses aside. ---> []

I am going to test all the flat/amusement rides and see how the animations vary depending on intensity:
[video=youtube;qaOW5wrvS5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaOW5wrvS5s[/video]

Last edited:
Probably wait and see how the people respond and get disaponinted on a lot of things, because the hype and expectations are so big, the early access wont be able to satisfy everybody..

--- and plz dont delete my post again, just because its negative, just saying what im thinking, thx! ----

^ I'm not surprised they deleted your post - that's a rather sinister thing to say about the game. Anyone else would be happy for whatever we get in the early access.

Probably wait and see how the people respond and get disaponinted on a lot of things, because the hype and expectations are so big, the early access wont be able to satisfy everybody..

--- and plz dont delete my post again, just because its negative, just saying what im thinking, thx! ----

The whole point of an early access is to give a tease of what the game could be in the future. I don't think anyone will be disappointed per se, as much as they would be excited for new feature requests. As long as it's done right. And by right, I mean not how some.. companies.. do.. betas and early access..

Not naming any names though

Going to make myself a massive cup of tea, then just sit at the PC and play until I flop asleep [big grin]. Will probably start with some simple fairground type parks at first then try and build a couple of simple coasters. I'm stupidly excited about the voxel terrain editor as well - it's my most anticipated feature, from what I've seen so far in the development diaries it looks absolutely fantastic so themed dark rides and whatnot will be my next move after getting used to the coaster editor! Really cannot wait, this game makes me feel like an excitable 12 year old again haha.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom