Parks Blast Point Resort

It's wonderful! I would love to visit too.

Come along. You're also on the list. [big grin]

please tell me this is going on steam workshop

Probably. But not yet though. I'm adapting Nightshade into a blueprint and I'll upload some of the buildings though.

Woah, Blast Point resort looks amazing and very colourful! [big grin]
Thanks buddy. I think the builders went a bit mad with the paint pots [wink]

Wow, beautiful! That hotel gave me an idea of a ski resort that I'm now very eager to do :) I'm looking forward to seeing more of this!

Thanks, you three [heart]

Blast Point Resort - Opening Day

rZkZkuE.jpg

Opening Day is finally here. The competition winners and VIPs that were the hotel's first guests join the crowds on the packed plaza, waiting to be let in
nQkfRWs.jpg

It's open!
J8hy5sc.jpg

Across the bridge and between the towers, we get our first glimpse of The Point and Blast Street
P5IlPcC.jpg

Y1nAkbY.jpg

d7zuwCv.jpg

The left side of Blast Street
sQ1EnNm.jpg

bZTg4VU.jpg

The fountain is a great place to sit relaxing or having a snack
X8IEdhz.jpg

8NB1p0f.jpg

AlDQQpa.jpg

7kkRqr5.jpg

lE3Ld0C.jpg

KZM2x62.jpg

The right side
8iyFJO9.jpg

DKn2cDE.jpg

At the end, is the Blast Street Restaurant. There's loads of seating inside, or outside on the front decking or roof terrace
C4wb1Ix.jpg

HXdBQgj.jpg

9POCAYQ.jpg

Meanwhile, the hotel is deserted. Everyone is in the park
ccbun8R.jpg

At the end of Blast Street, is the Point, a huge rock that can be seen from all over the park
QJ2VLve.jpg

Behind is Tormented Woods and Nightshade
I2TLL95.jpg

RPdtzdu.jpg

Also at the back is Guest services where you can get a map, information or buy your fast pass tickets and Annual Pass.
NySeLDU.jpg

sazdfBX.jpg

Inside the rock is a big centre piece to block the view all the way through. There's a spiral of lights that reaches up into the middle of the cavernous ceiling. There's also the entrance for The Point Restaurant. You can see the lift on one side and the stairs on the other.
IQe22Ut.jpg

The Point is the resort's premium dining experience. It's advisable to book before your visit. The food is amazing and if you get a table on the outside sky deck, the views are astounding.
TUiqt5h.jpg

CHLsroq.jpg

f7iRJHa.jpg

GfI7NGF.jpg

Thanks for coming. Next time we wander into the Tormented Woods.

Last edited:
This is really nice!
Blast Street is simply amazing! I love all the color shapes, very inspiring! [up]

WOW! Super awesome park. It looks huge! <3

Thanks mate. It's all just long at the moment, but not very wide

Very nice resort! All the bright colors and things that aren't rectangular! Quite a lot of work there.

Thanks. I wanted it to be really bright and colourful and once I'd built the hotel with it's sweeping lines, I wanted to have lots of curves in the park.

This is amazing! Spectacular job.

awesome!!

Thank you very much

This is really nice!
Blast Street is simply amazing! I love all the color shapes, very inspiring! [up]

Thanks. You saying that it's inspiring is a really great compliment.

I'm just putting the next part of the opening day update together. It's going to be a full tour of Tormented Woods and revealing Nightshade in all it's sinister glory.

EXb5ELx.jpg

I'm finally getting on with the second part of the opening day update, so that'll be coming soon. Here's another shot of Nightshade to give you a taste of the Tormented Woods.
HYelN3s.jpg[

Very nice creepy Victorian mansion up there on the hill. It would fit right in looming over the Bates Motel :)

BTW, I only just now recognized your avatar is part of the hood (bonnet) of a sports car. All this time I've been thinking it was some part of the face of like a Pokemon :)

Last edited:
Thanks you two. And Bullethead, LOL, you're right. It is a car. in fact, it's my car.

____

Into The Tormented Woods

Mb5cCVZ.jpg

Away from the bright colours of Blast Street, something darker is lurking.

Along the side of the Guest Services building, a shady path leads you to the entrance of Tormented Woods
HEEdZLm.jpg

Signs welcome you and remind you that The Dead Are Watching You.........Always
NaeRcGV.jpg

Early morning on opening day. This is the first view you get entering the Tormented Woods.
KVXUadO.jpg

Most of the crowd are bypassing the Haunted Carousel and heading straight to Nightshade. Everyone wants to be the first to ride
9uujHbD.jpg

Wicked Bites sells tasty snacks. To the right, next to Nightshade's exit path is Nightshade Photography selling on-ride photos
bIfSVhb.jpg

Between them, you can just see the path that leads to the toilets
U9fFaUH.jpg

Nightshade entrance
vmR695N.jpg

The Rack is a torture device that's never short of victims
gUEzWJF.jpg

EnITltV.jpg

And right behind The Rack is Tormented Treats gift shop
0HHta4q.jpg

Nightshade, an intense B&M Wingrider with 6 inversions and plenty of head-choppers
OjhFKdA.jpg

qc38d7N.jpg

ntqGjM1.jpg

When entering the queue, you either turn left, into the Fast Pass, or turn right and go through the crypt and into the graveyard. You then go past the abandoned house and round the lake. Don't look too closely into the water as you may see faces of the dead looking back at you and into your soul. The dead are watching you.
9AR3tpl.jpg

Nightshade's station sits inside this creepy old house on a hill
lHE34jK.jpg

Unwary souls wait to be dispatched
0ubZur7.jpg

RALFaUM.jpg

Flying through the abandoned house for the first time, floorboards and roof beams narrowly miss your head before you're thrown through a Zero-G roll
yQUKTsa.jpg

teJgW2J.jpg

hWP2SgD.jpg

DRFymQq.jpg

Smashing through the abandoned house, riders hope to keep their head and feet.
kRxtn3t.jpg

GbJFMdL.jpg

Through the final smash-through, then around past the photo shop and toilets and into the brake-run
PYSTc7W.jpg

The late afternoon sun throws long shadows
xau9xgA.jpg

As darkness falls, things get more sinister
T9zaQ7h.jpg

hEMyGRo.jpg

Aq7erzP.jpg

bVkvu2u.jpg

Behind the trees, the bright colours of The Blast Point Hotel seems so far away
b5uucDx.jpg

MUucRRa.jpg

nz78VNb.jpg

29tr3iq.jpg

gpJo48G.jpg

enJlTDP.jpg

Cg4NW2O.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly I do not like it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! [heart]

This is so great. I really love the beauty of your creation. It looks amazing. You have put so much effort in the details. The Coasterstation is spot on. The little town and the surroundings fit the theme so perfect. And the Wingcoaster... Nemmie that Wingcoaster is WOW [yesnod]

Great work on everything. No words... Times like this I feel sorry that English is not my native tongue because I can not describe in words what I would like to say. Best thing would be that you think of a lot of amazing and picturesque words and pretend that I said those [haha].

Top Bottom