October Livestream Schedule

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Have a bit more patience [tongue]

For weeks and month's we have been asking Frontier to be a bit more open regarding future content even if they were not ready to show footage or give a date.
Right now they did that and i'm happy about it! At least i'm at ease now to know that there is more to come. [big grin]

Doesn't take away im very curious to know WHAT will be comming and when ofcourse :D

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Have a bit more patience [tongue]

For weeks and month's we have been asking Frontier to be a bit more open regarding future content even if they were not ready to show footage or give a date.
Right now they did that and i'm happy about it! At least i'm at ease now to know that there is more to come. [big grin]

I agree!

Frontier is known to be very secretive when it comes to future plans and content for their games. This announcement about the Thememaker's Toolkit breaks a bit with that policy, since now we have been informed about an upcoming feature a few months before its release, instead of no more than 2 weeks. I am very happy we've heard about the TMT so far in advance. :)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
It's already way more spoilery than the previous one :D I'm sorry about the lack of livestream this week; next week will be the World's Fair let's play.

And I (and hopefully many with me) am very happy with the increased spoilery-ness :D

Top Bottom