Adventure Pack new DLC coming soon!

Will an update for the base game fixing bugs also come with this release? I have a recreation that has triggered speakers and they don't work so hoping that gets fixed if there is an update :)

Will an update for the base game fixing bugs also come with this release? I have a recreation that has triggered speakers and they don't work so hoping that gets fixed if there is an update :)

I would hope so! Can’t wait until the release later today [squeeeeee]

It would probably be stated in the patch notes if they have.

Most importantly. has the bug been reported?

Can't wait for the release though. Wouldn't be able to play for the next 10 hrs but still interested to see what's in.

Last edited:
It would probably be stated in the patch notes if they have.

Most importantly. has the bug been reported?

Can't wait for the release though. Wouldn't be able to play for the next 10 hrs but still interested to see what's in.

It was reported at least 7 times on the bug report section. And the last update we got was information that it was being investigated. So hopefully!

Brett C

Frontier

I know this update contains bug fixes. However, a lot of the time, many bug fixes are not listed in our change log listings. Once the update rolls in, check in game and see if it's been fixed? :)

I wonder what time it is all going to be released. I've heard it's 10AM BST, or Noon BST or 3PM BST. I don't know what is what anymore lol. I can't wait. [wacky]

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
I wonder what time it is all going to be released. I've heard it's 10AM BST, or Noon BST or 3PM BST. I don't know what is what anymore lol. I can't wait. [wacky]

We haven't announced an official time anywhere, so don't listen to your sources. It'll go live when we've planned it to go live, which is sometime during today's UK office hours ;)

Some happy forum people, die hard "fans" that would buy anything regardless if it's worth it. Dont consider people like US. You always lost us a long time ago.

Things that should have been in the game on day one again. Bravo! Like anything else until now. Nice.

Buying the full game now "only" cost
68.94 Euro !
(Dont check this, die hard fans!) Still missing things many people expected at release.... but I know, they will come with further 10,99 DLC's.
I'll post in 1 year what's the game "full" price then. My guess: 150 €.

Such a shame. Because it's already more expensive than any AAA titel. And I wasted 37,99 for an unfunished product in beta state back then. But im glad Im not wasting a cent more. If game publishers and developers don't change their mind in the future about all this DLC / in game purchase customer ripoff... Keep your stuff. We dont want it. Alternatives are allways there. *Parkitect out*

Some happy forum people, die hard "fans" that would buy anything regardless if it's worth it. Dont consider people like US. You always lost us a long time ago.

Things that should have been in the game on day one again. Bravo! Like anything else until now. Nice.

68.94 Euro !
(Dont check this, die hard fans!) Still missing things many people expected at release.... but I know, they will come with further 10,99 DLC's.

Such a shame. Because it's already more expensive than any AAA titel. And I wasted 37,99 for an unfunished product in beta state back then. But im glad Im not wasting a cent more. If game publishers and developers don't change their mind in the future about all this DLC / in game purchase customer ripoff... Keep your stuff. We dont want it. Alternatives are allways there. *Parkitect out*

For me at least I'll check what's in before buying it.
As for DLC. I don't mind.

I hope you'll enjoy Parkitect more than the fun PC apparently brought you.
I know Parkitect did not bring enough fun to me. But hey, luckily not everybody has the same opinion.

Last edited:
Hopefully not too long now [wacky]

68.94 Euro !

Tough crowd [big grin]

Last edited:
"Many"? I will be complaining bitterly about each and every single piece that isn't! [mad] AND incompletely or poorly-setup! [sulk] After I eagerly buy and play with the shiny new toys -- thanks guys! [heart]
Quick look, and so far . . .

Things I'm especially impressed with the flexi-color on:

• Archaeologist With Pick, Archaeologist With Shovel -- flexi-color skin! Thank you!

• Gold Statuary -- not just gold, thanks!

• Beatles -- beautiful work.

Things that should be flexi-colored but aren't:

• Ancient Wooden Board Sign has flexi-color options for both the sign and the text, but the sign's flexi-colors don't seem to work.

• Ancient Trap Rolling Boulder Lava has flexi-color options on the track, but not the boulder, while Ancient Trap Rolling Boulder has them on both (especially like the setup for the base color and detail color on the boulder -- nice job!).

• Archaeologist With Pick, Archaeologist With Shovel -- great that skin is one of the options, but there are only three flexi-color options total, and one's the belt -- no shirt or pants flexi-colors?

• Ancient Cogs, 21 pieces

• Wooden Scaffolding, 16 pieces

• Rope Bridge, 4 pieces

• Mummies, 4 pieces

• Wicker Basket

People like who? My guess is that a large percentage do buy these DLCs and are happy with them. If "people like US" = people like you specifically, I think you are in the minority of the overall player base or Frontier would not keep releasing these DLCs. To me it seems like "some happy forum people" is the same as the majority of the forum people. MOst seems to love the new Adventure pack.

Says who? What "should have been" in the game and for what reason? Frontier did not promise a Spooky or adventure or any other pack that was not part of the main release of the game. What made you make that assumption? It is their game, they decide what it will come with and what it won't or what will come as DLC. You have the final decision to either buy or not to buy.

I guess you won't be playing much going forward. This is the model of today and most people seems to like it compared to the old style of waiting years for an expansion/update or to pay to win which is popular among a lot of simpler games today (mainly mobile games).

Have fun with Parkitect. It is not a bad game, but it is not Planet Coaster either. Good thing with a free society is that we get to chose what we play and if we want to play at all. Enjoy!

68.94 Euro !

All this "WE" talk sounds a lot more like YOU. The vast majority of people are very pleased and excited about this DLC and the game in general. You are of course entitled to your opinion, but in this case your opinion is not what most people think.

Uploaded around 200 images to the wiki so far today and created around 50 decor item articles. Only hundreds to go! LOL! I did take a look at many of the items before getting to work on things and as always I was super impressed by the amazing detail that goes into everything. The crocodiles are pretty cool. Doing scorpions tomorrow along with other animatronics. I was surprised the cogs couldn't be recolored and that some of them are in MISC rather than Animatronics. Anyway, nice job guys!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom