Update 1.10 + Magnificent Rides Collection Out Now!

WOW - what an amazing dlc!
Really I have to say I'm more than happy and the wait is worth for the chair lifts :) Even if I couldn't wait for the Power Moves [wacky][wacky][wacky][wacky][wacky]

Thank you soo much to the entire team for your continous efforts and bringing so much that has been asked for :)
I wish all of you a wonderful and joyful christmas time and hopefully great holidays :)

I would very much appreciae something like the Indiana Jones Ride car system [big grin]

That would be cool as well! If Frontier made a doom buggy omnimover, Test Track vehicle ride, motion simulators(ex. Star Tours, Soarin) and a Pirates of the Caribbean style boat ride I would be set! [big grin]

That would be cool as well! If Frontier made a doom buggy omnimover, Test Track vehicle ride, motion simulators(ex. Star Tours, Soarin) and a Pirates of the Caribbean style boat ride I would be set! [big grin]
That would be an interesting ride pack 2[wink][haha][haha][haha]

Not gonna be able to do much for the next few weeks, although I couldn't resist testing the Grand Carousel -- sweet! [heart]

Any improvement on the transport ride issues this update? Haven't spotted any mention.

It was so cool to see that the SLV got two extra normal segments in the livestream, that it was a bit of a bummer to see that the Vector didn't get an extra normal segment, it's "iconic" thick spined track, on release. Maybe Frontier could add it in the future? [heart]

As I just wrote in the bug section, I had some performance problems since the Toolkit Update but was still able to build some stuff although it took ages to switch between scenery, building and shop tabs, for example. I just had one crash (in a large park).

Now, since the Magnificent Rides DLC Update the game became unplayable to me, as it freezes so that I had to shut it down with Task Manager. It now freezes in small parks and when adjusting the rides colours of a ride, for example (so, not even building).

In short: Since Toolkit Update some lagging and freezing, but still playable, Since MAgnificent Rides: totally unplayable (at least for me). I know, you are all working hard, please fix it before the holidays as PlanCo just became completely unplayable to me.[sad] Keep on working and I hope you will find the problem, soon so that we all (players and devs) will enjoy the upcoming holiday season without those issues spooking around in our heads[big grin]

It was so cool to see that the SLV got two extra normal segments in the livestream, that it was a bit of a bummer to see that the Vector didn't get an extra normal segment, it's "iconic" thick spined track, on release. Maybe Frontier could add it in the future? [heart]

I don't understand what you are looking for? Which coaster has this thick iconic spined track?

I don't understand what you are looking for? Which coaster has this thick iconic spined track?

Mack uses a different spine for some parts of their newer coasters, probably to reduce stress on the track or have larger portions of track without supports.

You can see the transition in below image. It's a minor detail I'm not worried about.

maxresdefault.jpg

Great DLC, the chairlifts is the most awesome ride yet! Amazing work and so glad you managed to solve the issue! Have a great holiday!

SUPER disappointed you can't recolor the horses on the carousel .
Yeah, that's frustrating. The carousel's first flex-color default is white, we know now how easy it is to flex-color something (especially if you've already mapped part of it) -- they just didn't. [cry]

Unfortunately this "Magnificent Rides" pack seems to be lacking for me. The game has a serious lack of flat rides and kiddie rides. I was really hoping this pack would deliver, but all it has is two versions of the Hyper Jump, a grand carousel, Flying Eagles, chair lift, and a breakdance ride.
No hate, but I'm starting to notice these dlc packs are containing less and less and remain at an $11 price.

Top Bottom