Livestream April Streaming Schedule

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
My wishlist is still huge :D
My number one spot is a boat based darkride to recreate rides like Pirates of the Caribbean, Small World, Fata morgana, Piraten im Batavia, etc etc ...

Either way, im excited there is news on the horizon and im sure i will be hyped whatever it will contain :D
A Pirates of the Caribbean / Fata Morgana / Small World boat ride would be awesome to have. That being said, I already have my favourite so I'm happy (the carousel). :)

giphy.gif

So since we haven't gotten anything yet, i'm pretty sure they'll announce dlc and update on the special stream next week,maybe with actual live gameplay. Or the announce it with a trailer the day before.

I wonder what a theme a possible new DLC could have? Toyland? Circus? Orient? Fantasy (elves, dwarvs, wizards, trolls)?
I am very excited about what to expect. :D

I wonder what a theme a possible new DLC could have? Toyland? Circus? Orient? Fantasy (elves, dwarvs, wizards, trolls)?
I am very excited about what to expect. :D
I don't think there will be a theme necessarily. The last pack was an all rides pack and if this one is another one of those,which is what i hope, than it won't have one too.

Top Bottom