Distant Worlds II Event DW2 XBOX edition

You need to accept the friend request. When you start the game, there should be an invite under 'friends and private groups'. That is, of course, if you made the request before Sunday night.

what i like about the guardian booster is the extra range 65 ly in my asp X
what i dont like is carrying only 1 SRV as its easy to lose it and then a long trek to replace,
cant they be printable like a fighter?

I lost the srv trying out the geysers at WP4, lifted to 4km is fun but you come down with a hell of a bump,
21 jumps to get a new one fitted....

Last edited:
WlcACdr.jpg

Another new bio find, at least 8 sites two checked are bark mounds, assume the rest are also,looooots of geo sites as well, will post system when I finish in it

Xbox Meetups

Posted in the main thread. Any waypoint basecamp meetups planned. The Xbox post in the main DW2 Events thread hasn't been updated since Omega. Anything further planned, or are we going it alone? I am US EST and play mostly between 8pm to 11 pm (0100-0400 GMT). Was on at 0200 GMT at WP4 and it was deserted. Any plans for organizing meetups or coordinating events for us? Seems like PC is getting all the love.GT - PBSF Tempest

Last edited:
Still in it. Finals and wife gone for a work conference next week. Hopefully can get some stick time in the night after kids go to bed and doing my papers to do some mining. Eastern US if anyone wants to wing up. Add me too! Always looking for some company out there. GT: PBSF Tempest

Gary Richards

Executive Producer
Frontier
I passed WP6 last night and stopped when I got to the first POI - Shrogaei FH-U e3-1421

I could see a couple of other Commanders in the Galaxy Map ahead of me, and one who was around WP5. Hopefully the 2 week wait at WP7 will allow people to catch up.

I passed WP6 last night and stopped when I got to the first POI - Shrogaei FH-U e3-1421I could see a couple of other Commanders in the Galaxy Map ahead of me, and one who was around WP5. Hopefully the 2 week wait at WP7 will allow people to catch up.
I was touring the Shrogaei Nebulae last night, maybe me? Trying to decide on my next course, whether to go out to Black in Green or to push towards the Great Annihilator or to the Zuanae Nebula POI.

I still had no access to the PG and never saw anyone in open so last Thursday I turned back from WP10, arriving back in the bubble on Sunday.
Yesterday afternoon I got an invite to the PG :oops:

I still had no access to the PG and never saw anyone in open so last Thursday I turned back from WP10, arriving back in the bubble on Sunday.
Yesterday afternoon I got an invite to the PG :oops:
Hello, sorry for the problems getting into the PG. JT was not able to continue administering the DistantworldsXB account so he has passed it onto me; I am now processing new applications from the latecomers. We had a bit of bother moving the account over but I am up and running now.

If anyone else is on the roster and needs access then please ping me here or DM my personal Xbox account (Jonburnage).

I'm on my way too. I want to be there next weekend... but not sure, I have to go in route 33, and I know that's slow. Hoping this time with 37ly jump range go faster than a year ago with 26,48ly...
O7

Top Bottom