Info bar clock is now a timer, how do I change it back to a clock?

We will find out tonight. Hopefully I do not find out that I was confused and at midnight it goes from hours:minutes to minutes:seconds and I was comparing the seconds on the ED clock to minutes on my PC clock and that is why it looked off.

We will find out tonight. Hopefully I do not find out that I was confused and at midnight it goes from hours:minutes to minutes:seconds and I was comparing the seconds on the ED clock to minutes on my PC clock and that is why it looked off.
That would at least be better than a little 'bing!' followed by "Your time is up, welcome to the apocalypse" :oops:

Probably what happened. I bet it's troubled you all day long.

Don't worry, we won't laugh ......... much :LOL:

We won't laugh AT you, more laugh with you.

Speak for yourself @Lightspeed, I'm decisively laughing AT him! XD
It never ceases to amaze me at the jerks in these forums that have nothing helpful to say, but are always ready to post crap like this.

Well at midnight ED time it is displaying hours:minutes:seconds (0:03:21), but last night it was only displaying minutes:seconds and from what the time logged in EDDiscovery shows from last night I first noticed this before midnight ED time. I really have no idea what was going on last night, but the clock is working tonight.

To all that had helpful comments, thanks.

To all that had only crap comments, feel free to never post in one of my threads again. I don't need your crap comments cluttering up my threads.

Disappointing in a way .... I had kind of hoped you had discovered a mode that FD hasn't announced yet ..... and maybe you have !

Oh, man, what a lukewarm conclusion. This thread had everything. Mystery! Confusion! Snark! Interesting that someone mentioned LOST, because I'm feeling a similar sense of disappointment at the denouement...

In all seriousness I hope this can be reproduced and/or an explanation found. Some players have been asking for an option to turn the clock into a mission timer, and for a while it looked as though the OP might have caught an unintended peek at an unreleased feature.

This is why I ShadowPlay nearly all of my ED sessions. 99.9% of the game is ponderously plodding, but now and again it throws a curve-ball for which only video evidence will suffice.

Top Bottom