Free Assassins Creed: Unity (for PC)

It's pretty good, I love how they make Paris so crowded and it really feel like you are in that time period.
Liking it for the same reasons...but those west London actor's guild accents...makes it seem more like the cast from Brideshead revisited does the French revolution...

They could at least have made an effort...

Last edited:
I've heard good things about Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but not played any of the franchise before - and was thinking about buying it at some point.
Is Unity a good indication of what Odyssey is like ? Might see if I like this one before making a purchase...

I've heard good things about Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but not played any of the franchise before - and was thinking about buying it at some point.
Is Unity a good indication of what Odyssey is like ? Might see if I like this one before making a purchase...

My understanding is that Unity is a weakest of the series. If it's free then I suppose what have you got to lose.

The series as a whole annoys me for reasons that are not worth spoiling this thread for.

I'd say go for the free option and if that clicks then whooptidoo!! You have all the other games to enjoy most of which are at rock bottom price.

Personally, I like the AC series for their relative "historical accuracy/slant". It's a triple A series going on a decade for a reason. Some people like it, some don't. Arguably, Unity is one of the weaker iterations, but I still find it an enjoying romp around Paris. And who can argue with free?

Odyssey is a whole ballgame above Unity, definitely the crowning achievement of the series as a whole...but Unity is certainly good.

My favourite Assassin's Creed is Black Flag. But I've enjoyed most of them. I've already got Unity for the Xbox, but I've grabbed it for the PC as it's free. I'll be interested to see if it looks better on my PC (which is much higher spec than the Xbox). Thanks for the head's up. :)

My favourite Assassin's Creed is Black Flag. But I've enjoyed most of them. I've already got Unity for the Xbox, but I've grabbed it for the PC as it's free. I'll be interested to see if it looks better on my PC (which is much higher spec than the Xbox). Thanks for the head's up. :)
I like it so far, i really like the details and the game is actually huge with all the things you can do beside the main story, it's actually amazing what you can do in the game.

Top Bottom