Capture Mode Competition

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Park Managers!

As of Update 1.7, Capture Mode is here and with it a brand new opportunity for you to get your hands on your own copy of Jurassic World Evolution: Carnivore Dinosaur Pack! We're giving you the chance to win a copy of this new content on the platform of your choice when you unleash your creative skills upon Jurassic World Evolution...

Taking part in the competition is simple: using the new Capture Mode, take a photo of the dinosaurs in your park and send it to us. We're looking for the most eye-catching and dynamic photos, so composition and capturing the right moment are key. Grab scenes of your predators on the hunt, your herbivores enjoying life, or a Gallimimus trying to square off against a goat. We're excited to see what creative scenes you will be capturing!

The competition closes on Sunday 5th May at 11pm UTC and we want you to send your photo via email to community@frontier.co.uk with the title 'Jurassic World Evolution Capture Mode Competition' before the competition closes. The winner will receive a digital code for the new Jurassic World Evolution: Carnivore Dinosaur Pack on a platform of their choosing.

Competition rules:
  • Your photo must be achieved using the Capture Mode feature;
  • You must not edit your photo;
  • Your photo must feature at least one dinosaur;
  • Your photo must be submitted via email to community@frontier.co.uk before Sunday 5th May 2019 at 11pm UTC;
  • Your photo should be sent as either a JPEG or PNG;
  • You must abide by all Frontier rules;
  • You must abide by the Competition Terms and Conditions here.
We look forward to receiving your amazing entries!

Hello Park Managers!

As of Update 1.7, Capture Mode is here and with it a brand new opportunity for you to get your hands on your own copy of Jurassic World Evolution: Carnivore Dinosaur Pack! We're giving you the chance to win a copy of this new content on the platform of your choice when you unleash your creative skills upon Jurassic World Evolution...

Taking part in the competition is simple: using the new Capture Mode, take a photo of the dinosaurs in your park and send it to us. We're looking for the most eye-catching and dynamic photos, so composition and capturing the right moment are key. Grab scenes of your predators on the hunt, your herbivores enjoying life, or a Gallimimus trying to square off against a goat. We're excited to see what creative scenes you will be capturing!

The competition closes on Sunday 5th May at 11pm UTC and we want you to send your photo via email to community@frontier.co.uk with the title 'Jurassic World Evolution Capture Mode Competition' before the competition closes. The winner will receive a digital code for the new Jurassic World Evolution: Carnivore Dinosaur Pack on a platform of their choosing.

Competition rules:
  • Your photo must be achieved using the Capture Mode feature;
  • You must not edit your photo;
  • Your photo must feature at least one dinosaur;
  • Your photo must be submitted via email to community@frontier.co.uk before Sunday 5th May 2019 at 11pm UTC;
  • Your photo should be sent as either a JPEG or PNG;
  • You must abide by all Frontier rules;
  • You must abide by the Competition Terms and Conditions here.
We look forward to receiving your amazing entries!
Can we send more than one pic?

Ventured into capture mode and I have a dumb question about it: is there an actual screenshot button, or should I just do so manually? I ask because I see a lot of pictures these days using a 'JWE watermark' presumably to show that you're using the capture tool. I have no clue.

Ansel has spoiled me so bad lol.

Ventured into capture mode and I have a dumb question about it: is there an actual screenshot button, or should I just do so manually? I ask because I see a lot of pictures these days using a 'JWE watermark' presumably to show that you're using the capture tool. I have no clue.

Ansel has spoiled me so bad lol.
I take it that you play the game with Steam.
It's the "F12" key, the screenshots you normally take with Steam.

Paul, I'm having a hard time trying to get a Gallimimus square of against a goat. I tried everything :'(

I play the game with a PS4 PRO, in the controls configurations says that the capture button is the "X" button, but it doesn´t work. What can I do?

I play the game with a PS4 PRO, in the controls configurations says that the capture button is the "X" button, but it doesn´t work. What can I do?
You can hold the share button to grab a screenshot and then it’ll save it to your console and you can then you can start using it like a normal saved snap

So who won been waiting for the winner post since it ended yesterday at 11 pm and also what happened to the comment competition a lot of people commented to win the pack, congrats to the person who won in advance

So who won been waiting for the winner post since it ended yesterday at 11 pm and also what happened to the comment competition a lot of people commented to win the pack, congrats to the person who won in advance
It's a Bank Holiday in the UK, so nobody was working today and in the weekend.

Top Bottom