Say No to Noobzone!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I think he's on to something.

giphy.gif

I am guessing non english speaker or drinking.

I suspect something a little stronger - some kind of hallucinogen. That last sentence reads like a line from Finnegans Wake. :)

"We blow because noobs in everything because *** and laugh who had to work out all naughty in the face?"

...and it's a question. What on earth could it mean?

I'll be honest and say that I wasn't completely behind the "noobzone" at first. Being a grumpy 45 year old original Elite player, I had this "Well I worked out how to play the old game from the manual and a lot of trial and error. I crashed a lot, I died alot, so they should too! Noobzones?!? PAH!" attitude, but having seen people play it (I've not tried it out myself as I don't want to reset my PC save, so I'll have a go on PS4 later), I think it's a nice addition.

I've decoded the first part of it. It contains directions to a field. I dug down and found a box. The box contained a scroll. The scroll led me to an old man in Auchtermuchty who tells me the otters have a plan. I'm a bit stumped at this point...

Never trust an otter!

It's ok folks, I speak the lingo.
OP: The noob have with the and the have sexy time with face hole.
That sounds like it should be on a whole nother kind of forum.

Now I wonder if that forum would also have people complaining about noobs.

"We from Frontier blow the new because Noobs sugar in *** and laughter those who have been around for a long time Naughty in the face!"

OP, I'm beginning to think that you're an artist of the highest order - every iteration is better than the last. The addition of "sugar" is particularly inspired - it cleared things up for me no end. I'm wondering about the censored 3 letter word, but perhaps it's best not to ask.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom