Any current sequel plans question?

I know some have comment about this subject on multiple threads, except it hasn't been straight forward questioned on the forums to make it more relevant until now that I would like some help with, as I did with a previous question of mine:

Q: Are there any current plans for a sequel to Jurassic World Evolution?

Last edited:
A: It was leaks. you supposed not to trust it but if you do, just wait for another leaks or better, wait for official announcement!

A: It was leaks. you supposed not to trust it but if you do, just wait for another leaks or better, wait for official announcement!
This is just attempting to put rest to this radical nonsense that rose further than it should since the "supposed leak" two Fridays ago, via relevant question if it can be answered.

There are numerous red flags, impossibilities and reality reasons for both of them that contradict so much than what is said here.

Last edited:
I think it's best nobody talks about the sequel just yet because it seems to be very divisive among the community I myself and divided because of how old is pretty much sets the community against one another on whether PC would be better or console for all.so far I think the garbage station for Jurassic world Evolution 2 should be tabled for now, and for now we should focus on the current game.

This is just attempting to put rest to this radical nonsense that rose further than it should since the "supposed leak" two Fridays ago, via relevant question if it can be answered.

There are numerous red flags, impossibilities and reality reasons for both of them that contradict so much than what is said here.
We were just sharing our opinion as fans that what it could be or what the best for the "future", learns from previous experience with JWE "IF" this leak turns out to be true. That's all. :)

I think it's best nobody talks about the sequel just yet because it seems to be very divisive among the community I myself and divided because of how old is pretty much sets the community against one another on whether PC would be better or console for all.so far I think the garbage station for Jurassic world Evolution 2 should be tabled for now, and for now we should focus on the current game.
Hey man. :)

Top Bottom