PvP Jingle, Jango, Deado!

Falter

Banned
Hope you all enjoy the newest chapter in MEGA's continued dominance over the META!

This video was inspired by my muse, Yuro's: "Rekt-Xington"
A great, many thanks go out to this guy for giving me the idea to make my video!

- - -
As always, the main build used in this video will be linked below:

And, the other build (LR MEGA, [sorry, I haven't come up with a short name for this one yet,]) Will be linked via the video that explains her build:

GG's to all CMDRs who took part in helping me make this video.
Even if a couple of them disrespected the fights they chose to take part in.

Want to learn how to META PVP with the only Hull Tank PVP'ers left in the Elite PVP scene?
Join / Pledge
Ravenwing Marauders today:

They really out to add ghost heat to plasma cannons and rail guns. Total heat Generated x2 for each PA past the first fired simultaneously or within 2 seconds of each other.

Falter

Banned
They really out to add ghost heat to plasma cannons and rail guns. Total heat Generated x2 for each PA past the first fired simultaneously or within 2 seconds of each other.

If you want PAs with heat, just mod for Short Range Blaster or run a Long Range set.

Falter

Banned
Looks like goat hunting season has opened :ROFLMAO:

I'd say that, that is pretty accurate.
Just point all prospective Goat "poachers" to myself since I'm the main FGS that can turn him into mince meat without taking any damage or missing shots!
:love:

XV89
And they say that Frags are ACTUALLY "good" in PVP. ROFL!

The Replicated Man

T
I'd say that, that is pretty accurate.
Just point all prospective Goat "poachers" to myself since I'm the main FGS that can turn him into mince meat without taking any damage or missing shots!
:love:

XV89
And they say that Frags are ACTUALLY "good" in PVP. ROFL!

Did you get a kill on him? From your video I saw that he just ran away after waddling around in his Krait.

Ravenwing...the last hull tankers rofl
What are you down to 2 CMDRS now? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Falter

Banned
Did you get a kill on him? From your video I saw that he just ran away after waddling around in his Krait.
I don't chase people. It's often why pilots can confuse me out turning them for "reverski" because, "what is yaw?"
Besides, it's far more shameful to flee on me in a 1v1 than to stand your ground and rebuy with bravery.

Had he stayed for 2 more salvos of PA fire, he would have rebuy'ed either way.
Outcome would have been the same, and I still wouldn't have taken any damage or missed any of my salvos.

You would do well to take my advice sometime, Replicant.
Instead of you know...doing you.

It's not always wise to boast and make a statement which unfortunately has no basis.

You would do well to take your own council.

I know right?! I don't know what would make people just go out of their way to spread hate about a Gunship Pilot? The thing is you are not the OG FGS PvPer. I have been actively PvPing since 3302 and many many have come before you sir. You may be one of the "remaining" FGS pilots, but you are far from the original

And, if you claim to have been PVP'ing since before I started...then, why do I vastly outstrip your performance in the build you took from myself?

Cuz, just saying. . .

I have my own way I fly the FGS, so do you.

That should be fixed to: "I have my own way I fly the FGS build you helped teach me to use and fly." Because:

. . . When you hide stuff, it kinda' shows what your actual true actions are, Replicant.

Last edited:

The Replicated Man

T
I don't chase people. It's often why pilots can confuse me out turning them for "reverski" because, "what is yaw?"
Besides, it's far more shameful to flee on me in a 1v1 than to stand your ground and rebuy with bravery.
Sounds about right. Nice video. Good music.

Looks like we are the only people who main these FGS. Hopefully over time more people will try them out. Once you try a Federal Brick with a C7 distro, there is no going back.

Falter

Banned
Sounds about right. Nice video. Good music.

Looks like we are the only people who main these FGS. Hopefully over time more people will try them out. Once you try a Federal Brick with a C7 distro, there is no going back.
Well, you were my 5th FGS apprentice, after Jason and quite a few others.

So, there are a lot more Gunship mains than I think the community realizes. There's at least 8 of us who have all taken tutelage from me, the OG FGS META Main, at some point in their pilot careers.
I believe the main thing is just making sure that those who don't like that I'm the one who made this build, am the main one who knows how to use and fly it, and knows how to teach other pilots how to use it, to have them stop brigading me, and trying to spread toxic disinformation that continue to keep the videos I post, hidden. Or, rather - relatively hidden.

Hence, anyone who wants to learn and can be civil, is more than welcome to join Ravenwing above. Since it's where this information is taught!

Last edited:

The Replicated Man

T
Well, you were my 5th FGS apprentice, after Jason and quite a few others.

Well, not apprentice, I wouldn't go that far as I never learned much from you other than learning about your loadout choices, I perfected my own variant(s) over time. I had tried the Gunship back in Early 2017 but never had a build that worked. That is back when CMDR Sataris was "maining" it and I fought him on many occasions. Fairly sure it was the older Prismatic Setup. Then CMDR Rivertide introduced the build that my FGS is based on.

Apparently, you have said in the past that you have been PvPing for 4-5 years? What's funny is that if you had been at the local CG's back in 3303-3304 you probably would have encountered Sataris and he probably would have pulled you for his "Gunship License Check", much like Kinmob used to do with his "Clipper License" back in the day.

Now I am not saying you weren't actively PvPing back then, but I am fairly sure I would have recognized your name. I never have seen you in the PvP scene (Ganking in Maia) until I ran into you in December of 2017. I had been at a good 95% of CG's since the beginning of 3302.

I would say fellow FGS Pilot, but no not apprentice. Apprentice insinuates that I, Replicant studied Elite PvP combat under your instruction which never happened. I have flown with you and assisted you many times in the past, but never studied or apprenticed.

Since, with how many variants, builds, fits, and alternate setups I can run and still outperform in all of my FGS setups - you'd think that people would take notice and not need to be petty, spread hate, or try to tear down the OG FGS PVP'er, right?

I know right?! I don't know what would make people just go out of their way to spread hate about a Gunship Pilot? The thing is you are not the OG FGS PvPer. I have been actively PvPing since 3302 and many many have come before you sir. You may be one of the "remaining" FGS pilots, but you are far from the original.

It's not always wise to boast and make a statement which unfortunately has no basis.

For example that would be the same as myself going onto this forum and proclaiming that I am the best PvP pilot and the OG Dropship Pilot, which quite simply, just isn't the case.

You are a decent pilot in your own regard, and make half decent videos, but I would contest that you are the best.

IMO some of the best pilots I know in Elite don't need to actively go around and tell people they are the best. They don't say anything and the proof is in their actions, not words.

I can safely say that no single pilot in The Elite Dangerous Community can sit in front of their computer with a good conscience and say they are absolutely the best pilot. At that point that would be borderline overconfidence or just self-deception. No matter where you go or what we do in life there is always someone better around the corner. :)

Or is there more to the story that many are being led to believe. We will never know...

I have my own way I fly the FGS, so do you. Just like most pilots have different flying styles. That's what makes everyone unique. If we all flew the same way, Elite PvP would be pretty boring no? Is my way superior? No. Is yours? No. 2 different people flying the same ship differently. Regardless of the damage the ship takes (which has to do with the style of flying), the outcome is the same.

I figured I'd mention this for sake of clarity just so people and yourself can realize sir, is that if someone has a different opinion on how someone flies, or what ship they choose, that doesn't mean the other party is attacking the other. It's just a difference in opinion is all.

Sometimes People need to agree, to disagree is all. Not blow things out of proportion?

:)

winks back

Last edited by a moderator:

ryan_m

Banned
I can safely say that no single pilot in The Elite Dangerous Community can sit in front of their computer with a good conscience and say they are absolutely the best pilot. At that point that would be borderline overconfidence or just self-deception. No matter where you go or what we do in life there is always someone better around the corner. :)

Except for pipko, of course.

Falter

Banned
Ravenwing...the last hull tankers rofl
What are you down to 2 CMDRS now? :p

Well, not apprentice, I wouldn't go that far as I never learned much from you other than learning about your loadout choices, I perfected my own variant(s) over time. I had tried the Gunship back in Early 2017 but never had a build that worked. That is back when CMDR Sataris was "maining" it and I fought him on many occasions. Fairly sure it was the older Prismatic Setup. Then CMDR Rivertide introduced the build that my FGS is based on.

Apparently, you have said in the past that you have been PvPing for 4-5 years? What's funny is that if you had been at the local CG's back in 3303-3304 you probably would have encountered Sataris and he probably would have pulled you for his "Gunship License Check", much like Kinmob used to do with his "Clipper License" back in the day.

Now I am not saying you weren't actively PvPing back then, but I am fairly sure I would have recognized your name. I never have seen you in the PvP scene (Ganking in Maia) until I ran into you in December of 2017. I had been at a good 95% of CG's since the beginning of 3302.

I would say fellow FGS Pilot, but no not apprentice. Apprentice insinuates that I, Replicant studied Elite PvP combat under your instruction which never happened. I have flown with you and assisted you many times in the past, but never studied or apprenticed.

I know right?! I don't know what would make people just go out of their way to spread hate about a Gunship Pilot? The thing is you are not the OG FGS PvPer. I have been actively PvPing since 3302 and many many have come before you sir. You may be one of the "remaining" FGS pilots, but you are far from the original.

For example that would be the same as myself going onto this forum and proclaiming that I am the best PvP pilot and the OG Dropship Pilot, which quite simply, just isn't the case.

You are a decent pilot in your own regard, and make half decent videos, but I would contest that you are the best.

IMO some of the best pilots I know in Elite don't need to actively go around and tell people they are the best. They don't say anything and the proof is in their actions, not words.

Or is there more to the story that many are being led to believe. We will never know...

I have my own way I fly the FGS, so do you. Just like most pilots have different flying styles. That's what makes everyone unique. If we all flew the same way, Elite PvP would be pretty boring no? Is my way superior? No. Is yours? No. 2 different people flying the same ship differently. Regardless of the damage the ship takes (which has to do with the style of flying), the outcome is the same.

I figured I'd mention this for sake of clarity just so people and yourself can realize sir, is that if someone has a different opinion on how someone flies, or what ship they choose, that doesn't mean the other party is attacking the other. It's just a difference in opinion is all.

Sometimes People need to agree, to disagree is all. Not blow things out of proportion?

:)

winks back

That is a wonderful tale you spun there. Yeah...quite accurate.

Your own irony is not lost on me.

Top Bottom