Another one: an unreported Guardian Structure site at PENCIL SECTOR VY-A B8

Well... I've had a couple of dry spells since my last post, but tonight I found both my ninth and tenth Structure up here.

I've been thinking about calling this area as-done-as-it-will-be in about a week: starting somewhere around 35-40 LY I found it increasingly difficult to see all the jumpable systems from my search center, so my coverage of the area has gotten patchy now in the 40-50 LY range.

I tend to jump out to a single visible system, then find six or eight more that weren't visible. So I jump to all of them and then back. A couple of times I've wandered out over 70 LY before I realized what I was doing.

Anyway, ten Structures are probably enough to tell me I'm a.) on the right track, and b.) still well below the upper boundary of the region. So it'll be back to the bubble soon to put my data together and then decide what's next.

Last edited:
So visited the site you discovered powered up the 6 pylons and nothing veen dropping the relic am i missing something or is there a 7th pylon
no idea what to do

So visited the site you discovered powered up the 6 pylons and nothing veen dropping the relic am i missing something or is there a 7th pylon
no idea what to do

quite a necro, but generally speaking, not all sites have a databank that can offer a blueprint while some sites offer SLF blueprints by dropping a key obtained from guardian space structures (beacons)

From the Cannon site you can get the list of the Guardian Structures, which list will detail the layout of the site and based on the layout you will know if the site will drop a blueprint and what blueprint it will be

Last edited:
i think ive found a site that isnt in the list. at least its not of any known type of cannon listed sites. is that normal?
20230103005920_1.jpg
if its a new discovery can this site type be named a unit, or at least a member? :p

Top Bottom