COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Requests Guardian Commodities

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I see now from the 1st post in this Topic (I didn't see anything when I completed the mission ingame) that I unlocked the Tech Broker and Mods, but no, I didn't realize I had to scan the ruins over and over, and I didn't figure out how to get blueprints as I wanted to figure things out by myself and didn't want to just google everything. I also was in a rush to haul Guardian Items back to the Prospect. Besides all that, I still need plenty of other items as well. So, basically all i got was 1.6mil lol and a lot more collecting/scanning to do for Guardian Items that I know nothing about yet, besides everyone posting about FSD Booster for exploration. I do appreciate the reply though, thanks.
CGs weren't and I suspect Interstellar Initiatives will not be about individual rewards, even back when there were some CGs with huge payouts most weren't that great.

This one was to unlock a Guardian Materials Trader, the next a Combat Zone war type CG is to determine which hybrid weapon makes it into the game it will also decide whether the ferry keeps going on its present route or starts from a new bubble location.

The credits awards will probably be higher, shooting stuff is easier after all so we should get closer to tier 8.

I see now from the 1st post in this Topic (I didn't see anything when I completed the mission ingame) that I unlocked the Tech Broker and Mods, but no, I didn't realize I had to scan the ruins over and over, and I didn't figure out how to get blueprints as I wanted to figure things out by myself and didn't want to just google everything. I also was in a rush to haul Guardian Items back to the Prospect. Besides all that, I still need plenty of other items as well. So, basically all i got was 1.6mil lol and a lot more collecting/scanning to do for Guardian Items that I know nothing about yet, besides everyone posting about FSD Booster for exploration. I do appreciate the reply though, thanks.
Since you're determined not to Google everything you probably gained a lot of knowledge by just trying things out around the Guardian sites for a week. If you didn't get blueprints, you probably have a good idea how to now, so it wasn't time wasted. I applaud this approach, although I'm not strong-willed enough to stick to it myself.

Since you're determined not to Google everything you probably gained a lot of knowledge by just trying things out around the Guardian sites for a week. If you didn't get blueprints, you probably have a good idea how to now, so it wasn't time wasted. I applaud this approach, although I'm not strong-willed enough to stick to it myself.
Thanks, although I'm not quite that strong-willed either lol I'll cave eventually if it takes me too long heh

Why are people acting as if this was the first Small/Medium pad CG ever?
The big 2 or 3 i have had since way before <insert any exploit/ grind meta>, besides i thought these "NEW" month long "CG's" "Bridge the GAP" was supposed to be different to the past and would offer something else, a rehash of the same package is not an issues but something different was just expected. But thanks for the concern!

Your blanket generalisation is wrong, try another triggered response...
Because some of them have spent their fortunes on large ships and it is now unthinkable to use smaller ones, of course some of them are too new to have seen a CG before.
Is that better?
Never even mined a void opal, what are those? I am not a savage and prefer a bit of dabbling in painite...but mining, oof...aint nobody got time for that! :)

I refer you to your own quoted response above.

The big 2 or 3 i have had since way before <insert any exploit/ grind meta>, besides i thought these "NEW" month long "CG's" "Bridge the GAP" was supposed to be different to the past and would offer something else, a rehash of the same package is not an issues but something different was just expected. But thanks for the concern!
I think the Interstellar Initiatives are different from what we had before with a month of activities linked to a script with a game wide outcome, and as a fan of an unscripted sandbox I was dreading them.
However as soon as I saw the term Community Goal for some of the phases I was happier as I knew what to expect, in general terms, seeing that the CG was at an outpost for example told me that there was no need to bring a large pad ship.

The thing I was hoping for was a little more attention to detail in the mechanics/targets especially if last minute changes are made, they would probably have done better to raise the thresholds on this phase but left the materials collection in place.

Because some of them have spent their fortunes on large ships and it is now unthinkable to use smaller ones, of course some of them are too new to have seen a CG before.
Is that better?
I qualify as someone who spent my fortunes on large ships (I have about 2.5 billion in assets and about half of that is just 3 large ships that I own) and also as someone who is too new to have seen a CG before. :)

I wasn't at all miffed about needing a medium ship for this though. The system only has outposts, outposts only have medium pads. I mean...that's a concept embedded throughout all of space, I don't see why anyone is having issues with seeing it in this CG.

I qualify as someone who spent my fortunes on large ships (I have about 2.5 billion in assets and about half of that is just 3 large ships that I own) and also as someone who is too new to have seen a CG before. :)

I wasn't at all miffed about needing a medium ship for this though. The system only has outposts, outposts only have medium pads. I mean...that's a concept embedded throughout all of space, I don't see why anyone is having issues with seeing it in this CG.
Not knowing it was medium pads is not the point, not that nobody knew before hand (except for some i guess) that they needed a medium ship as it is easy to watch a stream or read the 1st page of the thread. It is that many were hoping for L ship access as a way for the same old CG to be worthwhile and partake...that is all, besides its over and done with not relevant anymore, flying a medium ship not flown in a while aslo not the issue, for me it was nobody i knew/ or in general wanted to bother with it so it limits the opportunities. Perhaps the next set is different, if it is all med ships going forward, well...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom