Update 1.12 + Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters

Am I being stupid or is anyone else unable to find the blueprint for the ghostbusters interactive ride?
I was just thinking the same thing. I was really hoping they added a blueprint for the Ghostbusters interactive ride. They show one in the trailers.

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Thanks for the free update and the Quickdraw.
At one point it was said that there will be bug-fixes with the free update, but I can´t see anything in the patch notes. Are there any bug-fixes at all?
Are there no bug-fixes at all in this update? Can’t find the list....

We fixed most of outstanding bugs, aside from Known Issues, in 1.11.2 - if there's anything else you feel we need to address anytime soon, please use the Issue Tracker so we can prioritise :)

So it is not possible to make that if I shoot at a target it makes an explosion? I am trying to make it but I don't see how I could do that.

So it is not possible to make that if I shoot at a target it makes an explosion? I am trying to make it but I don't see how I could do that.

I think we can't. I have tried everything and there is no option to do it. I hope this will be adressed in further updates. We should start a threat asking for that feature: targets that trigger effects and animatronics when hited.

We fixed most of outstanding bugs, aside from Known Issues, in 1.11.2 - if there's anything else you feel we need to address anytime soon, please use the Issue Tracker so we can prioritise :)
Hm... I just checked and there are still a lot of things that have been reported in the issues tracker, and being discussed here that haven´t been adressed:
  • Still no slanted brakes on the Copperhead Strike.
  • The sound mixing and peep behaviour during rides is still totally off and messed up since 1.11
  • Graphic glitch on SLV loops (reported and acknowledged since the DLC came out) is still there.
  • Still no realistic car-per-train set-up for the SLV and many other coasters.
These are just the ones that I have reported for months now.

I think we can't. I have tried everything and there is no option to do it. I hope this will be adressed in further updates. We should start a threat asking for that feature: targets that trigger effects and animatronics when hited.
I would just like to use any moving scenery pieces as possible targets. Maybe with a check box to start the animation when hit. This way you could say hit an exploding barrel and then it explodes. The ghosts are basically moving pieces, but they are obviously set up differently in the code.

Hm... I just checked and there are still a lot of things that have been reported in the issues tracker, and being discussed here that haven´t been adressed:
  • Still no slanted brakes on the Copperhead Strike.
  • The sound mixing and peep behaviour during rides is still totally off and messed up since 1.11
  • Graphic glitch on SLV loops (reported and acknowledged since the DLC came out) is still there.
  • Still no realistic car-per-train set-up for the SLV and many other coasters.
These are just the ones that I have reported for months now.
Yeah, I'm really disappointed in this update concerning some of these things. The train length issue is probably an easy fix. In the past they adjusted the train length of the Gnarler in a timely fashion. Not to mention they quickly "fixed" the SLV; it could original run with one car per train, but they changed it so the minimum train length had to be 2 cars per train. No one asked for that change; some people were making wild mice coasters with it (which was nice considering we still don't have a steel wild mouse). So they were quickly able to change the minimum train length, but at the same time, they did not increase the maximum train length: what the community was asking for! Some of these coasters have been needing their max train length adjusted from the launch of the game, but haven't been changed. (Tiamat max 7 to 9, Iron Fury max 10 to 12, Vector max 5 to either 6 or 8, SLV max 6 to 8)

Not to mention in 1.12 they added a visualizer to controlled tracked rides, not just the new ones, but the old ones, too. So here I'm wondering why they still haven't implemented some of the improvements they made on the Copperhead Strike model to other rides. They added an optional spine for the model, which could have been added to the vector, but hasn't. They also added a new catwalk menu, but they haven't added it to any other rides. What's the point of making new systems if you aren't going to implement it elsewhere? If anything it could have been added to the Vector or Interdimensional. It's just incredibly disappointing to see something a lot of people have been waiting for (myself included) to finally come to the game, but only be limited to one item. (I know some people might think the same about adjustable tower rides, but this one seems a lot more viable to go back and redo than to redo all the tower rides in game)

Top Bottom