Release Date and Pre-Order Announcement

i preorded will there be a alpha like pc? i'm excited about rides and animals i hope for cross dlc between pc and pz and my rides in both games can be placed in my parks.

d6cr0iz-b9232e12-218d-441d-a2a7-5890c494a64d.jpg

......Wait.... you have Already my Coins. Then Give us the Beta release soon ! :D

Preordered the Deluxe and I'm so excited! Can't wait until Beta release and everything you have to show us until then.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
i preorded will there be a alpha like pc? i'm excited about rides and animals i hope for cross dlc between pc and pz and my rides in both games can be placed in my parks.

Great to hear that you've pre-ordered Planet Zoo! 😀

Planet Zoo will have a beta which will start during Summer 2019. The exact date will be announced later.

Community Manager Chanté explained that there won't be "cross DLC" between Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. See her reply about that quoted below;

Planet Zoo and Planet Coaster are separate games, existing in the same universe. It's not in the realm of possibility that we will integrate them together. We have stated this multiple times, as we do not want any misconceptions about both games.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I've just seen the Planet Zoo Game Demo on the Twitch livestream at E3 2019.

This game is going to be a true masterpiece! The art, the animation, the vibrant colours, the wonderful music and the entire ambience of the zoo. This game will be magical ❤

I've just seen the Planet Zoo Game Demo on the Twitch livestream at E3 2019.

This game is going to be a true masterpiece! The art, the animation, the vibrant colours, the wonderful music and the entire ambience of the zoo. This game will be magical ❤
Completely agree! I can't wait!

Top Bottom